I stayed for four nights at Lakaz Chamarel. The room was amazing! Loved the outdoor shower, looking up at the stars at night was so relaxing. The dining was great, each meal was different and extremely tasty. Would recommend Lakaz to anyone and I will stay here again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small "boutique lodge"! Unique and refined in the heart of a splendid tropical garden of twelve hectares, surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warmth and harmonious decor, with a refined local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda and Expedia so you can book your Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakaz Chamarel Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge Mauritius