Lakaz Chamarel was the perfect place for us - we were active during three full days of hiking up Piton de la Rivière Noire, cycling to Sept Couleurs and to Gorges de la Rivière Noire, walking to Le Morne beach through sugar cane plantations and local villages. Yet mornings, evenings and nights were for total relaxation, with the inviting cristal-clear pool, cosy room and elaborate meals, all in lovely gardens. The staff at Lakaz Chamarel aren't just excellent professionals, they are also charming hosts, each and every one of them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge is a small "boutique lodge"! Unique and refined in the heart of a splendid tropical garden of twelve hectares, surrounded by the mountains of Chamarel, Lakaz Chamarel is a pearl among the top hotels of the destination which guarantees exclusivity and serenity to nature and green tourism lovers in a warmth and harmonious decor, with a refined local cuisine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lakaz Chamarel Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Hotel Chamarel
- Lakaz Chamarel Exclusive Lodge Mauritius