“This is a big fat 5 star review..”

Cheers Salud Na Zdorovie
Cuisines: Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian, International
Description: Russian Ukrainian cuisine and international soup at the highest level fideua seafood as the ocean and homemade cakes as a sweet dream Welcome to our restaurant HEALTH is located near the ocean overlooking the island of La Gomera
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

You just have to go here. It really is the most amazing Paella you will ever have. If you are not a seafood fan there is also a chicken option..The waiter and lady in the kitchen are just lovely lovely people.
The food speaks for itself, you won't have a front of house person trying to drag you in. OMG. I wish I was there now as I literally can't stop thinking of the taste of the Paella. 100% would I recommend and visit this restaurant again. Well done to the staff.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Nice friendly staff and nice food. We had fish and a chicken dish. Both tastes great and it was really good value.

Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

My wife and I fancied a paella and we found this place on trip advisor and people were saying amazing things about the dish. I have to say what a stunning paella so much seafood so tasty and the service was fantastic. Drinks were great too I can’t fault it.

Reviewed 13 October 2018 via mobile

The best seafood paella I have ever had! Perfect location on the seafront, but you’d walk past as it looks nothing! Don’t! Paella made to order (minimum 2 ppl) and is delicious. My husband doesn’t like paella and I ordered the skillet for 2. He tried the rice only and was impressed with the flavours. The sangria is bloody good too! Shame we tried on our last night!

1  Thank Scotia2301
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

Great meal, great location. My fiancée found this place with trip advisor. The restaurant didn't look classy fron the outside.
But when you get inside it is all different, when are sitted with an ocean view and the paella is amazing, very tasty with lot of color. My fiancée and I were so happy, great meal.
The algerian couple. Thanks again