We spent 4 days here. We had a Garden view cottage but were pleasantly upgraded to the sea view cottage. The rooms are large with huge bathrooms which looked a bit old. The room had a large LCD TV with a DVD player and a well-stocked mini-bar. The beds were comfortable. There are 3 restaurants - a coffee shop, an Italian restaurant and a sea-food restaurant in addition to SFX-the bar which had an awesome view of the sea. During our stay, since we were on an all meals inclusive package, we had the option of having meals at the restaurants at the neighbouring Taj property - Vivanta Taj Holday Village. Banyan Tree, the Thai restaurant at the Taj Holiday Village is a great restaurant. Jiva - the Spa shared by the two Taj hotels is a well maintained, slightly pricey spa. We had gone for massages to "Snip Salon and Spa", a Spa situated 2 kilometers from the Taj and honestly, while the massages at Jiva was a nice experience but not as good as the other spa and certainly not value for money.
- Great Location
- Spacious Rooms
- Top Restaurants
- Cottages are far from the Lobby, can be an issue during rains
- 28 Year old rooms, direly in need of renovation, especially bathrooms
- Small swimming pool thats visible from the lobby - no privacy at all.
- Overpriced Spa.
- Frequent power-cuts (although none last more than a couple of minutes)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa is at its best. Romantic. Charming. Vibrant. It has history woven in its walls. It's where royalty, heads of government and the biggest celebrities are known to frequent. For the luxury Goa experience, which no other place has been able to recreate. Not much has changed. In the renewed rooms, cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the Jiva spa where you'll go Ah! In our continuous endeavor to offer our guests the best product, service and value through the years, the Swimming pool at Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa will be closed between 10th to 25th September 2017 (both days inclusive) for periodic maintenance activity. During this period the pool facilities at our sister property Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa will be available for use to our guests. Please be assured that the hotel has taken all necessary measures, to minimize the inconvenience caused to our guests. Any inconvenience caused is deeply regretted. All other facilities, and services remain fully operational during this period. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Prestigia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, ClearTrip, HotelQuickly, Agoda and DerbySoftTaj so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Hotel
- Fort Aguada Beach Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Resort
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa India