I stayed here with my wife and 2.5 year old son from 5th April till 9th April 2012 and were truly delighted with the overall responsiveness and service levels. Our room 102 didnt have any outdated fittings/ fixtures as some of the reports mentioned here (probably its a function of the room type) and right from the time we checked-in (which was almost 10.30 pm on 5th April) the welcome from the hotel till the good bye was testimony to the great care the Taj Group takes of its guests. There are so many 5 star hotels but where this hotel scores is its real personalised touch (no airhostess type cosmetic smiles its all very genuine here) - the chef took care to serve special meals for our son, the in-room dining service was accurate / sumptous and timely and the rooms were cleaned twice a day and always with a smile. We were really touched when the on-duty chef Debashis asked us what we were going to feed our child for lunch since we will be at the airport at noonand we did not have much of a clue , so he quickly packed some food for our son that was freshly made - this type of attention to detail and real care of guests make to consider a hotel more favourably from the others and this hotel will get top score from me on this account. They also sent me a special complimnetary cake the moment they came to know that the last day of our stay was my birthday.
Lastly i forgot my Ipad in the room at the time of check-out and called the hotel from the airport - the way the hotel handled the entire process of search, collection, custody and finally delivery to my appointed representative later was truly professional - Sunil & Sandesh from security along with their manager Mr Tukaram Machiv were really helpful and dealt with the matter with professionalism. I am extremely happy with our stay at this hotel and would look forward to our stay the next time also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa is at its best. Romantic. Charming. Vibrant. It has history woven in its walls. It's where royalty, heads of government and the biggest celebrities are known to frequent. For the luxury Goa experience, which no other place has been able to recreate. Not much has changed. In the renewed rooms, cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the Jiva spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Prestigia, Agoda, Expedia, Indian Hotels Company Limited and Hotels.com so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Hotel
- Fort Aguada Beach Sinquerim
- Fort Aguada Beach Resort
- Vivanta By Taj - Fort Aguada, Goa India