Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Official Site$421
Booking.com$423
ZenHotels.com$451
3,889 results
All reviews banyan tree thai restaurant caravela restaurant beach house chef savio activity center buggy drivers pool bar beautiful property the cottages housekeeping staff private beach taj holiday sea view sinquerim beach special mention special thanks
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 August 2022

I also wanted to take a moment to compliment you on your staff – a hotel or for that matter any organization is only as good as it’s people. Let me assure you, not that you need any reassurance, you have a top flight crew. Your people went over and above and beyond in everything they did. There are so many folks to name but do allow me to mention some who were very kind and terrific in their demeanor and duty – Farhan, Ramdas, Faizad and Chef Gopi to name but a few. Especially Chef Gopi with his wonderful smile on his face - he was absolutely amazing and would insist on making special dishes for us; all of which were spectacular

Date of stay: July 2022
Anmol Ahluwalia, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2022

Dear Sir,

Thank you for the excellent review!

We are thrilled your time with us was so amazing!

We endeavour to go above and beyond to ensure our guests have a memorable experience .

My colleagues Farhaan, Ramdas,Faizad, Chef Gopi took such wonderful care of you.

We look forward to hosting you again soon for another fantastic experience !

Have a beautiful Day!

Warm Regards,

Cluster General Manager – North Goa

Reviewed 9 August 2022

Any Taj resorts know how to treat their guests like a King. We had a great stay , when they came to know that we are expecting our baby, they even celebrated the moment with us. It was really a great overall experience. Everyone cares so much about the needs of the guests.

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I am delighted to note that the team met and surpassed your expectations and you have carried back fond memories of your trip.
I have personally conveyed your kind words to the entire team. I’m certain this will be a source of motivation for them to further excel in our journey of guest delight.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon and in the meantime we send you our best wishes for a wonderful day ahead.

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

We arrived at the hotel and the lobby takes you back to an old Goan home with all of the warmth. Mr Derek and Mr Ankush at the front desk made us feel welcome and check-in was seamless. The villa itself was a dream, beautifully decorated in an indo Portuguese theme with no compromise on comfort and modern amenities. The property is one of the best Taj properties I’ve stayed at, with sprawling lawns, swaying palm trees, a gorgeous pool and a deck by the sea that was to die for. Breakfast was a spread and the staff, especially Sunil went out of their way to look after us. You can use the facilities at the neighbouring property Taj Aguada which has some gorgeous restaurants with a view of the fort and the expanse of the sea. Looking forward to going back soon with the kids, because this is a property that they would love.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Anmol Ahluwalia, General Manager at Taj Holiday Village Resort & Spa, Goa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I have personally conveyed your kind words to the entire team especially Derek, Ankush, Sunil. I’m certain this will be a source of motivation for them to further excel in our journey of guest delight.

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

I'm still in the property but I'm so awestruck that I couldn't help but already write a review ! I've stayed in alila dusa Goa but 6 times which was awesome, grand Hyatt and The Leela about twice each. But Taj Holiday Village has stolen my ❤. Oh My God, it exudes brilliance in all forms... Ambience, facade, Views, Staff, Rooms, pool... Im literally speechless. Im a sucker for good hospitality and the holiday Village ranks a 10/10. Staff are soo sooo good! I don't remember the names of all but Sonu and Amey from Caravella, Anamika from frontdesk, Sahoo by the pool and the entire housekeeping staff has assured us a luxurious experience. I mean Im speechless, please visit!

The views from Fort Aguada and the village are stunning! This is the best property I've stayed in, in India thus far..

We were in a garden view Villa.. and we were spoilt!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I have personally conveyed your kind words to the entire team especially Sonu, Amey, Anamika, Sahoo. I’m certain this will be a source of motivation for them to further excel in our journey of guest delight.

Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Had an amazing stay at taj , full of surprises and comfort ! The location is amazing with everything in a close proximity , and the hospitality was superb , they left no stones unturned to give us all the comfort throughout the stay ! The hygiene food standards were also remarkable

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RIDHI A

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us.
I have personally conveyed your kind words to the entire team . I’m certain this will be a source of motivation for them to further excel in our journey of guest delight.