After travelling all over India we needed to relax for 4 nights and chose the Taj Holiday Village in Goa. We were in a cottage divided up into 2 spacious Rooms and a joint garden with a hammock located amongst palm trees and by the sea. We were lucky that the other half of the cottage was empty for our 4 night stay. There were 3 Restaurants to choose from serving a variety of food, staff efficient and friendly. Our stay in Goa was very expensive compared to other parts of India such as Mysore and Aurangabad.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and Indian Hotels Company Limited so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa India