Stayed here for a work retreat in Oct 2011. Beautiful cottage with really lovely room, bed, shower outside in enclosed area, and very clean and quiet. Lovely! The grounds are beautifully maintained. Food in restaurant was good-- although a bit institutional-- but included in the room package. Between this holiday village Vivanta and the neighboring Fort Aquada Vivanta, i liked the one at the fort better-- really beautiful views of the ocean from several of the buildings. But the holiday village Vivanta is also a beautiful location, and i'd highly recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa, is different, yet the same in many ways. Still the charming village, that flirts with the beach. Where fun lovers come for repeat doses of delight. There's a nice new buzz however. In the renewed cottages and villas, the nouvelle restaurants, the island bar, and the spa where you'll go Ah! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, TravelGuru, Hotels.com and Expedia so you can book your Vivanta by Taj - Holiday Village, Goa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa Hotel Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Sinquerim
- Taj Holiday Village Hotel Sinquerim
- Vivanta By Taj - Holiday Village, Goa India