Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews billy boy college street sea view old digha excellent hotel room rent complimentary breakfast booked rooms rooms are spacious publishing floor gst
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 May 2020

This is only open sea view and very nearer to open sea, the hotel at Old Digha, W.B. All view rooms are spacious with a wide-open balcony. Food is also available. Car parking and driver's restroom available with minimum charges.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 4 January 2020

First let's talk about the positives - Excellent location. In the heart of Old Digha. Great sea view. Budget hotel. Good staff. Maintains cleanliness. Good service. A big lawn for kids to play.

Now the negatives - Checked-in there on Dec 30,2019 and checked-out on Jan 01, 2020. We were 3 couples with kids. I booked double bed AC rooms without sea view on 2nd floor because all sea view rooms were booked due to new year rush. I booked 4 rooms (3 each for couples and 1 for our kids). When I reached there I was surprised when the lady at the reception told me that I will have to pay separately Rs. 300+GST for each child apart from their room rent. Since our rooms had a cot provided for kids so we have to pay for it. I had to argue that kids will be staying in separate room. Why should I pay for a room as well as a cot which is of no use to me. I told her to cancel the booking for 4th room. She said she cannot cancel and I need to pay for both. After some argument, the other receptionist agreed to cancel the booking for 4th room. That was an unpleasant experience for me. Apart from that food at their Billy Boy restaurant was pathetic, starting from the complimentary breakfast to lunch and dinner. Also, I do not like the way hotel staffs surrounded us for tip during check-out.

Apart from excellent location and good service, I did not find anything worthy. Rooms are also very small.

Note: Booking the rooms at Dey's Publishing, College Street is a big hassle. The book store is so busy that they do not pay attention to customers' queries. They do not have online booking option.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Sandip G
Reviewed 31 October 2019 via mobile

It is a very good Hotel at old digha, just besides of sea beach. Rooms are excellent, fantastic buffet breakfast was provided there. Overall it is a excellent hotel for anyone. Room rent is within budget.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 28 September 2019

Visited Digha on 27/09/2019 n was lucky enuf to get 2 sea facing rooms on 2nd floor,without any pre-booking.
It was my 7th/8th visit to Digha n by the best stay at Digha. One of the most comfortable hotels to stay,with the most well mannered n cordial staffs.
And yes,No other hotel can give u a better sea view at Digha,than the 2nd floor sea facing rooms of Blue View.
Food was absolutely delightful n at a very reasonable rate with quite a lot of options to choose from.
Will not compromise with any other hotels in Digha ,during my future visits, even if I have to reschedule my plans in case of unavailability of rooms at Hotel Blue View.

Date of stay: September 2019
Reviewed 7 August 2019 via mobile

Great location. Good hospitality. Value for money. If you want to feel the sea without any hassle or crowd this is the place for you. Affordable prices. Breakfast available though not a very large spread by okay types. Overall a good hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019