Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 January 2015

Good option if you want a relaxed vacation away from the crowded city. The overall ambience is nice. The rooms are spacious. Bathrooms are shabby and not in keeping with the rest of the decor. The staff were cordial and prompt. Food was average.

Date of stay: January 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
15  Thank pgupta99
Reviewed 25 December 2014

I had booked a Suite room for 4 pax @ INR 16000 per night in the month of August.The reservation was made for 2 nights.Almost 75 % has been taken as advance by the Kolkata office at the time of reservation considering that its a holiday time during the Independence Day period. But to my surprise when I checked in into the room it was a normal room with 2 beds. I was confimed at the time of reservation that the Suite room has 2 separate bedrooms in it hence accordingly the reservation was made.When spoken to the Operational Manager of the resort & informed him about the Suite room reservation, he was so indifferent. I asked him to speak to the person who has taken the reservation from there Kolkata Branch Office, he refused to do that.May be he is aware of all this & to avoid he refused. This is the game plan they follow to fool the guests committing something & providing you with something else. To my surprise the person who took the reservation also didnot receive the several calls we tried making to him from Digha.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
28  Thank sonalimajumdar
Reviewed 6 September 2014

Very Bad experience, everything was terrible, food was worst, staff behaved rudely. pool was not allowed to use at night. unskilled staff. unprofessional approach. room service was simply worst. This all i had experienced during my visit on 30th & 31st Aug 2004.

Date of stay: August 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
24  Thank InwayAsit
Reviewed 7 July 2014

All that glitter is not the gold...that is the correct word for this Palm Resort of Digha.

Apparently (specially in photograph) the resort looks nice but once you stay there the experience is different. In most of the rooms AC s are not functioning or malfunctioning. Toilets are spacious but the taps are defective. Rooms are quite big and capable of accommodating 4 persons but the bed linens are dirty and the lesser we speak about the blanket the better. Only God knows who can use such filthy and smelling blankets.

Food quality is equally bad.

And if you are thinking of going to the beach be prepared to walk for half an hour to reach Proper Digha. Don't take your car (specially if you are self driving) with you as the so called resort does not have a parking space of their own.

However to end "Resorts are places or towns or commercial establishments that provide relaxation and recreation over and above the accommodation, meals and other basic amnesties"....and in Palm Resort don't expect that luxury.

Date of stay: July 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
5  Thank joyofeast
Reviewed 25 June 2014

I am an avid traveller and use trip advisor extensively while choosing hotels. The experience of the resort was so horrifying it compelled me to pen down my experience and indeed this is my first review. The resort by look of it is a nice place to stay in Digha, where options in this category of hotels are limited. We were allotted a room in first floor overlooking the swimming pool; the rooms were spacious and relatively clean. The bed sheets were dirty and the blanket was completely unusable and had cigarette burn marks. We travelled in the month of June and the AC was not working, fan did not have any effect and we were sweating in the room with the AC and the fan on. Service was poor and it took ages to get food through room service. The staff looked helpless and did not have any answer to our questions. The hotel did not have any parking space and we had to park our car in the narrow lane in-front of the hotel.
Most of guests who were there, had to check out before the originally planned date because of similar experiences. And we learnt that one guest even lodged a complaint in the local police station.
I have a one and half year old daughter and she almost fell ill during our stay. The food was below the mark. Only saving grace was the swimming pool, which not many of the Digha hotel offers.
Avoid staying in this resort.

Date of stay: June 2014