Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews old digha nice stay sea cottage gate shore cons arrangements infrastructure
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

Great experience. Nice sea facing room. Maintaining safety measures during covid situation. Food is ok. Don't have inside car parking facility. But can be kept outside as have a good security personnel. Overall good stay.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 2 October 2020

We three (me, my wife and daughter) checked in the hotel on 30th September and stayed for two nights. Earlier I have stayed in this hotel for number of times since 1993. The hotel being iconic one at old Digha was always best in my choice, but this time what I have seen is beyond my imagination. Nobody is bothered about cleanliness of the room / balcony. They did not sanitize the room in our presence. While asked they answered that it had already been done earlier. They ,of course, made an arrangement of manual spraying of sanitizing liquid on the pathway of entrance gate. Thank God we were having our own handy sanitizer spray gun with us and did it as far as possible before using furniture and other things. Staffs are not cooperative. Attached restaurant is not clean enough. I have to really think for my future visit in this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 28 September 2020

Why Sea Hawk? The answer is simple. The sea waves are just 100ft away. One of the oldest hotels in Digha and located at a prime serene location at Old Digha. Bar and restaurant facilities available. You'll all get a charm of nice old English holidays. Ask for Room 220, 221 or 222.

Cons: washroom entrance is too narrow for wheelchair, no disabled friendly rooms although elevator is available. No wifi connection available.

Conclusion: Overpriced. Unless they provide the wifi and disabled friendly services, Rs 3500/- is too much.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 March 2020

Though the rooms were spacious, room service was poor.The food we ate in the restauarantcwas sub standard and too expensive.Inspite beibg a vegetarian, they served the cauliflower curry with fish bones.On the day of our check out, the receptionist was impolite to us.We had a very bad experience.The management should take the matter seriously.Thanking you

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 February 2020

It was my best stay out ever i have been stayed yet, Great hospitality done by staff as well as easy booking process made me so happy and comfortable, nice surrounding of the hotel, great eminities, best infrastructure, beautiful arrangement, clean flooring of the hotel, interior was amazing, enjoyed the best time, services staff were co operative and best at their service, they helped us for everything when we called them, room which provided to me was full at service, enjoyed good time.

Date of stay: January 2020