Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$55
Agoda.com$55
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019

Me along with my family stayed here on 27.10.2019. The overall ambiance was really good. As we were on a short trip and as it was off season, the room rent@ this inn had come down a little bit. The owner and his family stay in the same premises that give some homely feeling as if we were back to our family. The staff members were so cordial and service oriented and the food was marvelous. We were in Nainital, Almora, Raniket and Mukteshwar. This was a memorable stay. We feel like visiting the inn once again. Thank you the entire family and the Inn staff members!

Room tip: We stayed on the right corner side room just above the owner's house. Would recommend this for a better view of Himalayas.
Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 25 September 2019 via mobile

Be it friends or family, this place is for everyone to enjoy!!
We lived there for 2 days and were one of the most awesome days ever spent..
we managed to see Both Sunrise and Sunset.
The owners are good people and I recommend this place

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank shunellllll
Reviewed 5 December 2018

It is a beautiful place. Nice place for peaceful stay and beautiful scenery from your room as well as the restaurant. And our group enjoyed a lot . Rooms are average but view is good . Good place to stay at mukteshwar

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank navigatiodiaries
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome place , the room is spacious and big , with clean basic stuff . The food is awesome. The paneer pakoda are a delight. The service is awesome too.
The views from the room are amazing !

Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank PriyaankaMT
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome is the word!! The service was sooooo awesome that I could rate them exceptional. Like 4-5 people were at our service. Class apart service . The staff here are so co operative and went out of the way to provide excellent service . I mean I am so impressed that I would return to this place again and again.

Mukteshwar is a beautiful place , you can detox your mind here. You do nothing, you go nowhere just see in the balcony and absorb the beauty and silence of the place. This place is not a touristy place its a place to meditate.

We did book them online , we came saw the property fell in love woth it and hooked it . The room was spacious with all basic amenties and the balcony view is amazing. Amaziiiing ... I would come back again definitely. I am already regretting why I came here only for one day. Peace peace and peace ... so much of peace !! An staff made our stay a delightful experience.
By far the hotel with the best service in whole of Uttarakhand.

I loveeeeed everything. Thanks for making my stay wonderful one . These guys managed milk and paratha as per my kids wish without spices and onion. They are such kid friendly property. Amazing...

Only thing I did not like is the checkout time if it could extend it to 12 ( as usually done at commercial hotels in other places ), I don't want to go ... so early. I wake up only at 9 and an hour after waking up you have to leave thats kind of bit disappointing but otherwise the place is aaaaamazing !!! Hats off guys keep up the spirit high :)

Trip type: Travelled with family