Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$55
Agoda.com$55
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 December 2018

It is a beautiful place. Nice place for peaceful stay and beautiful scenery from your room as well as the restaurant. And our group enjoyed a lot . Rooms are average but view is good . Good place to stay at mukteshwar

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank navigatiodiaries
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

This is an awesome place , the room is spacious and big , with clean basic stuff . The food is awesome. The paneer pakoda are a delight. The service is awesome too.
The views from the room are amazing !

3  Thank PriyaankaMT
Reviewed 4 June 2018 via mobile

Awesome is the word!! The service was sooooo awesome that I could rate them exceptional. Like 4-5 people were at our service. Class apart service . The staff here are so co operative and went out of the way to provide excellent service . I mean I am so impressed that I would return to this place again and again.

Mukteshwar is a beautiful place , you can detox your mind here. You do nothing, you go nowhere just see in the balcony and absorb the beauty and silence of the place. This place is not a touristy place its a place to meditate.

We did book them online , we came saw the property fell in love woth it and hooked it . The room was spacious with all basic amenties and the balcony view is amazing. Amaziiiing ... I would come back again definitely. I am already regretting why I came here only for one day. Peace peace and peace ... so much of peace !! An staff made our stay a delightful experience.
By far the hotel with the best service in whole of Uttarakhand.

I loveeeeed everything. Thanks for making my stay wonderful one . These guys managed milk and paratha as per my kids wish without spices and onion. They are such kid friendly property. Amazing...

Only thing I did not like is the checkout time if it could extend it to 12 ( as usually done at commercial hotels in other places ), I don't want to go ... so early. I wake up only at 9 and an hour after waking up you have to leave thats kind of bit disappointing but otherwise the place is aaaaamazing !!! Hats off guys keep up the spirit high :)

1  Thank PriyankaT386
Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

I visited Mukteswar with my dad last month and we were looking for some peaceful budgeted place to stay. As May, June and July is a peak time for hill stations, all the hotels were expensive and almost full. Then I came across this hotel Shri Shail inn which was in our budget. I did not have much expectations but to our surprise this hotels was not only clean and budget friendly, it also has an awesome view. Hotel has few rooms but constructed in a huge area. some rooms are newly constructed and but the older one's also where we stayed , though basic with TV and dressing table, sofa and center table were very clean with neat bedsheets and blankets. Hotel also has its restraunt with very tasty food. One should definitely try their food and if you don't want to go to restraunt then food is also provided in your room without any extra charge.
At last I should not forget to mention it is hardly 4 kms away from Mukteswar temple.
Overall we had a very pleasant stay at Shri Shail inn without a hole in our pocket.
And yes don't forget to enjoy your morning and evening tea/coffee outside your rooms with chill air and beautiful scenic view.

Date of stay: May 2017
1  Thank Akansha2011
Sudarshan S, Owner at Shri Shail Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2017

Thank You so much sir for staying in our Hotel and for your Review too..
Please Visit us again.
Have a good day !!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Best place to stay in mukteshwar
With beautiful views of sunrise and sunset that makes you forget everything . Every corner of this place gives you different and a beautiful view of the mountains n nature
From
M.Gautam
NDTV

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Thank You So much sir for your visit..