Lowest prices for your stay
$42
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
$52
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
$35
Free cancellation until 20/08/22
Hotels.com$42
Travelocity$42
FindHotel
All reviews main city required amenities table tennis other hotels amazing experience arya cleanliness peace valley balcony hospitality mr view
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2021

It was wonderful & amazing experience in staying there. Great hospitality and management. Staff is very friendly and supportive (From owner to receptionist to kitchen staff to housekeeping everyone). They were delightful and eager to help! Thank you! Will recommend to my colleagues!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 July 2021

I feel at home when I am at your hotel and it is all because of your special and amazing reception. Thank you for your first class hospitality! You entertained and took care of me beyond my expectations. I thank you so much for gifting me such a memorable experience at your hotel!

One of best place to spend time with family and friends. Best for peace, superb staff.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Surajsurajjdhdjdj
Reviewed 13 July 2021

Property is located just outside to Mukteshwar which makes it more attractive. View from terrace and balcony is amazing. Rooms are beautiful, clean, large and have all the required amenities. Staff is so humble and polite.

Worth visiting !!!

1  Thank UditaP4
Reviewed 29 June 2021 via mobile

Would like to inform that I really had a very bad experience . We were dealing with manager Mayank he didn't informed us that hotel was going under renovation and it was empty he told us that hotel is fully booked which was not we was the only one in hotel , food was pathethic and worst and when we complained about the food he came and tasted and told it is good and nothing wrong in this , chicken which was served was not fresh . J because of this I had stomach ache in morning and just because of this my whole trip was spoiled and next day I was not able to enjoy . We booked for two days and just stayed for one and checked out. How to make fool of customer is a perfect example of this hotel and manager Mayank is really good example of this.

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 February 2020 via mobile

Robinsson palace is a beautiful property just outside of Mukteswar. Rooms are large and luxurious and have all the required amenities. Beautiful view of himalayas from rooms. Food is also very goo. Service is awesome. Thanks to Mr. Anand Goswami for booking this for us. Anand ji is the most reliable person for Kumayun tour starting from cabs to hotels, he will take care of the entire tour.

Date of stay: December 2019