Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$25
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
$25
Free cancellation until 08/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
$21
Free cancellation until 16/10/22
Agoda.com$21
Trip.com$25
All reviews common room new friends home away from home biryani property manager solo trip home cooked food an amazing experience board games take care amazing food away from the hustle and bustle beautiful location home made felt like home would love to visit again scenic beauty
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 June 2022

I asked these people to stay at there place after making an online booking, when i almost reached they told me my pet is not allowed and asked me to go away. This is the worst place to be … if u are with a pet. This is my service dog u guys , i had to camp out alone in the trees with my pet… being a girl it was a hard night as i was scared of animals. May zostel come down to ashes .

Date of stay: June 2022
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Ryshcishahagsifidjdb
Reviewed 13 November 2021 via mobile

Had a great time. Lovely people around, good aura, healthy food #aunty k haatho ka khana.
The room was clean and tidy.
The staff was very helpful and always smiling.
Shivangi presence makes the place lively.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Deep Banka, Owner at Zostel Mukteshwar, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2022

We’re so glad that you enjoyed staying and exploring with Zostel! It is travellers like you who add to the social spirit of Zostel, and we’re thankful that you took the time to leave an honest review about your experience. Hoping to see you again soon. Cheers, team Zostel! \z/

Reviewed 9 November 2021 via mobile

The Hilly View, Hostel Environment, Friendly kitchen of aunty, Co-operative and very cool staff, Gaming activities and everything is just too awesome.

It was this much good that you don't even want to go outside to explore different places.

Date of stay: November 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Cheers to the great times, dear Zosteler. We hope you enjoyed meeting new people and exploring offbeat places through our hostel and fellow travellers. Here’s to many more adventures together. Much love, team Zostel \z/

Reviewed 30 October 2021

I lived in Zostel Mukteshwar for a week along with a friend. It was a work from hills trip and I couldn't have asked for better experience. Super amazing stay specially the view. Loved the vibe of the common space and special kudos to Shivangi, the manager of the property and the whole team. The best part of the trip was the super tasty food by aunty which didn't make us miss home food. Made some amazing friends there. Look forward to staying here again sometime!

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We’re glad that we lived up to your expectations, and hope that we’ll host you again soon at yet another Zostel. Our on-ground team sends you a virtual cookie for your kindness. Cheers, team Zostel \z/

Reviewed 18 October 2021

My first solo, backpacking trip turned out to be a very positive experience courtesy Zostel Mukteshwar. Shivangi, the property manager, is super helpful and attentive to guests' requirements. The people I met there were all very inclusive so I never felt I was traveling solo. The view is breathtaking. The food is home-like. For those looking to work from the mountains the internet worked fairly well throughout. And for those looking for fun, that never ends here. I met intriguing people, made a ton of friends. Fresh breather post COVID!
Mukteshwar as a city is gorgeous and peaceful.
Cannot recommend it enough if you are looking for an escape. This has to be experienced once!

Date of stay: October 2021