Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$28
View deal
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Trip.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 June 2019 via mobile

I'm impressed with hospitality of Hotel Aravali! My experience is beyond expressing in words! Everything is fab. Location excellent! Food yummy! Service - 'the Best! The whole team is prompt to guest instantly.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Amit M, Owner at Hotel Aravali, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2019

We are delighted to read your feedback on tripadvisor. I want you to know how much we enjoy serving you and your family. We appreciate your confidence shown in us and tendering us an opportunity to welcome and serve you during your visit at Mukteshwar, Nainital. We look forward to many years of serving you, your family and friends.

Reviewed 30 May 2019

Its a lovely place to stay at! Provides one with homely atmosphere, amazing hospitality and great food. One can also enjoy a very beautiful and peace view from the balcony!

I highly recommend this hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
Amit M, Owner at Hotel Aravali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Reviewed 30 May 2019

i have stayed @ Hotel Aravali one night its awesome hotel very comfortable bed very nice Himalaya view from the room window
very helpful hotel staff very yummy and tasty food
i highly recommend this property

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Amit M, Owner at Hotel Aravali, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2019

Let me take this opportunity to thank you for choosing Hotel Aravali, Mukteshwar to stay during your visit at Mukteshwar. We are proud to welcome you and look forward to many years of serving you

Reviewed 12 May 2019

Hotel Aravali is the best hotel I had ever seen. Its hospitality is great. The staff of Hotel Aravali are always ready for help. It is situated in lap of Nature. My heartiest congratulations to its whole team especially, its Director! God bless you all!

Room tip: Best place
Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Amit M, Owner at Hotel Aravali, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2019

I wanted personally to let you know how gratifying it was to read your kind review of encouragement. I have taken the liberty of sharing your kind words with the other members of our Team --the real movers and shakers in this effort. Your words were visibly heartening to them. They, as much as I, deeply appreciate your endorsement

Reviewed 15 April 2019 via mobile

Wonderful place for holyday, nice view from balcony and room window...... Diner was awesome, very peaceful place far away from rush and crowedand, surrounded with greenery, hospitality was also very good,

Date of stay: April 2019