“Rosefinch Cafe....A Delight !!!!”

Rosefinch Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #4 of 5 Restaurants in Mukteshwar
Price range: US$ 0 - US$ 5
Description: Rosefinch Cafe and Restaurant serves North Indian Meal Combos,Continental, Thai and Chineswe food alongwith Pizzas, Burgers, Spring Rolls and other delicious fast food items along with Shakes, Mocktails, Ice creams, Chocolate brownies, Chocolate Fudges, Choco-House Center Filled European Chocolates, Tea / Coffee, Cold Beverages etc. The only cafe in the region which serves thin crust wheat base pizzas. Located on the main Mukteshwar road. Owned and Managed by Mountain Trail.
Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

I was staying as a guest at Mountain trail and visited the Rosefinch cafe for a Pizza. With the homemade thin crust wheat Base the pizza was yummy. This was one of the best chicken pizzas I have ever had.

I have a very sweet tooth. Looking for something sweet I came across this cafe serving icecream desserts and milk shakes. I had a Vanilla icecream with brownie. Mind blowing. My wife had a Strawberry shake which she enjoyed. Rare to find such quality products in these parts. Wish Rosefinch the very best.

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

During my recent visit to Kumaon I spent a day at Mukteshwar. I had some snacks at the cafe at Mountain trail It was very different than the usual snacks available generally.The view of the valley and the Himalaya was just great.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

let me define something perfect -
weather is 3 degrees, but you have a beautiful sunny day in the hills. You are feeling warm because you are with your Family. You are overlooking the snowcapped Himalayas, nestled in a fruit orchard with birds chirping Sipping on some hot chocolate and biting into freshly baked brownies and Pizza. That's the experience that Rosefinch Café gave me. I highly recommend the café, if you are in Mukteswar or near by for a delightful meal.

dilipgupta, Owner at Rosefinch Cafe and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2017

Thanks for posting a review. Each one encourages us to do better. I am aware that you and your family are regular visitors to Mountaintrail, its cafe and the Chocolate shop. Looking forward to meeting you this summer too when you shall find the cafe better equipped with added delicacies on the menu, very different from the usual Desi Lunch/Dinner items. Its shall also be having an independent WIFI for free usage by guests.
Regards.
Dilip Gupta

Reviewed 6 February 2017

Dining at Rosefinch is an experience one must not miss while in Muktheshwar. The food was delectable and the setting was cozy, comfortable and enjoyable.

dilipgupta, Owner at Rosefinch Cafe and Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2017

Thank you for your review. In the past we have had the pleasure of serving you 2-3 times while you were in Delhi. I understand you have shifted to Chennai. Do I hope to see you again. It would be a pleasure to have you back some day. You would be glad to know this year the cafe shall be better equipped with a Menu very different to this part of the wilderness. Please do convey my regards to your family.
Warm Regards
Dilip Gupta

Reviewed 6 February 2017 via mobile

While I had been to Rosefinch café in the month of June2016. Though I wanted, I could not post any review as I could not find any site for Rosefinch Café.. After receiving your request for review I could get to the link provided by you.  Yes it was a wonderful experience to be there. Sipping Coffee in the open with a striking view of the valleys. We could not see the Himalayas as the area was full of clouds. My friend had a Milk shake which too was very delicious. Whenever I visit again I shall surely visit your café to try other things. I also enjoyed the fruit trees surrounding the restaurant.