Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$49
Agoda.com$49
eDreams$49
Tripadvisor$49
FindHotel
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 November 2019 via mobile

We were there as a group and welcomed so warmly by the owner Ashish and his staff.
We had lunch and found it extremely delicious.
Overall, a must visit place if you want to cherish the imposing presence of Himalayan Peaks.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Yatinder S
Reviewed 14 October 2019

Polite staff best in class rooms excellent room service and the best part the view was just awesome...
The chai wala along the hotel was amazing please try its maggi and maska buan they were amazing and chai offcourse

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 20 June 2019

One of my friends recommended me to stay in golden peak at Mukteshwar. It was really an amazing experience staying at the hotel. Undoubtedly Staff was really good at services. Everything, from food to location was superb. NO CHANCE of any complaints. When my friend told me about the hotel I saw the reviews and I was shocked on reading the review of 9th June and after that I even thought to cancel the reservation but as it was my friend’s recommendation I had to stay there and after my stay I was so so happy with everything. Thank God I didn’t cancelled my reservation. I would also like to suggest you to try this hotel if you are planning to visit MUKTESHWAR.

Date of stay: June 2019
Reviewed 20 June 2019 via mobile

This hotel has everything what you can expect from a hotel in Mukteshwar like small areas.
Decent room size, clean washrooms, garden area, kids play area, valley view, tasty food etc. You won't find all such facilties at such price in Mukteshwar. I searched a lot of hotels and then selected this hotel and I was not wrong.
My stay was excellent.(I booked valley facing rooms as they are much better) It is just 5 kilometres from main tourist points like chauli Ki jali and Mukteshwar temple.

Though it is a small newly built hotel, may be around 20 rooms, managed by a family, but still they provide best possible services. Terrace garden is also very good. Also they can manage parking facility for around 10 to 15 cars.

Date of stay: June 2019
1  Thank Karan K
saimashah, Owner at The Golden Peak Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2019

Thank you so much sir, please do visit again.

Reviewed 8 May 2019 via mobile

Warm, friendly small hotel on the main road leading up to Mukteshwar. Ideally located not too far away from the centre and still away from the hustle bustle.
Rooms are decent sized and clean. The staff is very cordial and attentive. Food is simple and delicious. It is made to order only as we went in the off-season. Can cook up Kumaoni cuisine on request. Try to get the outside room with a balcony seating as it offers the best views.
Parking could be a problem if all rooms are full so check up on that.

Date of stay: March 2019