Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
CheapTicketsUS$ 48
TravelocityUS$ 48
Orbitz.comUS$ 48
TripadvisorUS$ 48
StayForLong
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2019 via mobile

I visited iim Kashipur and stayed in this hotel for the night. Rooms are average size but clean and neat. Staff is responsive and good. The breakfast is average. Liked the hot parathas but the choice of fruit was limited. Nice hotel for a short stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank sidhkapur
Reviewed 14 June 2019

We stayed on the bliss while returning from corbett.a wonderful stay with affordable prices.fresh property with best amneties,outside pool with jacuzzi and indoor pool game and PlayStation. Gym is superb with dedicated instructor. Delicious food with pindi chana a must try

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2019

The ambiance is beautiful, cozy, food is flavorful but sad to know that the staff is so unprofessional that they even don't bother to answer their customers with some courtesy. Further, the service of food is much much late that you have to spend at least 20-30 min waiting for your main course.
The staff is not trained.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 November 2018

I stayed in this property for two nights along with my family. We had 4 rooms booked. This is a nice property however little did i know that the services will be far too poor and slow. We reached at 10:30 AM while the check in time is 2 PM. The only good thing , on request, was to arrange a room for all 12 members (kids & adults included) however the real fiasco started later on. For the other three rooms we checked in at 4 PM which is a delay of 2 hours, that too, with regular follow up.

In the meantime, when we went for lunch where the food was taking ages to come to the table and that too with a lot of follow up.

Next day we went out to do some sight seeing, nobody told us about the lunch timing. While we were on our way back, at around 3:30 PM I called up the hotel to arrange lunch as we would reach hotel by 4 PM. When we went inside the restaurant only to be told that lunch timings are over. Anyways, after having a word with the front desk, and telling them that i had pre-informed about our arrival and also that we are on AP plan (all meal inclusive), we were made to enter for lunch. Food was served and then during the second helping, we were told that dish ''X'' cant be served as we are on AP plan. That was the time, when I had to literally lodge a formal complaint. With much altercation, we managed to get the food. It was quite surprising for me to see what was happening.

I tried to call the manager several times but he did not respond to my calls. I also left number of messages for him which went unheard.

The same evening, i informed the front desk to arrange b'fast for us for next morning as we would start fairly early in the morning for Corbett safari and would be late reaching back hotel. The history repeated itself for the b'fast also as they said we were late so food cant be served.

This is the kind of experience my family and I had experienced in the hotel. I can say its a good property with extremely poor service, lot of technicalities, no focus on customer needs/satisfaction.

The Manager, Mr. Dixit turned a complete deaf ear to all my calls which is quite surprising as he was same guy who called me a day before my departure and assured me of good service and experience.

The only 2 people i found customer friendly were Ms. Disha and Mr. Rishabh (both at the reception). Thanks to these two people.

I personally wont recommend as they charge way too much for this kind of pathetic service.

Gaurav Bhardwaj

Date of stay: November 2018
Reviewed 30 September 2018 via mobile

In one visit, you're told about poker/card room and how you're allowed to play there if you bring our own cards. But in other visit, you won't be allowed because some other manager doesn't even know what's poker/card room for. In his opinion, poker/card room is for kitty parties.
And if you ask them to provide soft drinks and snacks near pool, they'll think you're asking for liquor.
Although place is nice but service and management needs to be improved by a huge extent.

Date of stay: September 2018