Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Priceline$77
Agoda.com$77
All reviews rooms are clean hot water hemkund sahib food quality packed lunch annex geyser mules motion option abode meds fed purpose proprietor trail trek
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

One must realize that reviews are “relative.” Travel experience and expectations are very individual. For me, personally, I was expecting bare bones, cold and uncomfortable. When I unlocked the door I was so grateful for the cleanliness, the thick blankets, and the hot water heater. The bucket for the bucket bath was even clean, which made me so happy. The staff was very helpful and kind. The restaurant was good. I fell ill with altitude sickness and slept through the rest of the family climbing to Hemkund Sahib. In our travels in India we stayed at some very “difficult “ places. We also stayed in five star resorts. Because of the circumstances, I give a four star rating for cleanliness and comfort in a difficult time.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank mommabtoo
HotelKuberGhangaria, Manager at Hotel Kuber Annex, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2019

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation for all of us to continuously provide a high level of service to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at Kuber Annex, Ghangaria and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

I was all ready to face the bitter cold, but surprisingly, this hotel provided water heaters. And even the blankets were thick enough to keep me warm throughout the night. I also have the mention the very concerned n helpful front office manager who helped us get the right rates for our ride up to hemkunt, after we mentioned to him how much we paid the day earlier, not realising that we had been fleeced the day earlier. I definitely recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank naranjank

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

I am very grateful for your note complimenting the services and facilities of our hotel. Positive feedback from our guests is always a strong motivation to all of us to continuously provide a high level of service to our guests.

It was indeed a pleasure having you at Kuber Annex, GHANGARIA and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

Food quality very bad, instead go to nearby dhabas
Room quality not upto the mark
Service very average, hot water available only for limited time, that too after lot of complains
Only good thing was foot massage
We understand it’s tough terrain and providing services is difficult. But attitude of people is very disappointing, they are only into money making business and don’t care for customers. Also, almost every hotel in this village is same, so there have no competition!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 August 2018

Kuber Annex is a nice place in Ghangaria.
The staff is helpful but sometimes, suddenly and inexplicably non responsive. The rooms are a bit small, I was occupying one of the ground floor room 202. It all the time remains wet and hotel management should find some way out to make it dry. Toilet has full time hot water which is good part but small things like toilet door is extremely dirty and doesn't have hooks to hang towel and cloths.
Food in the hotel is OK. I do understand the difficulty of maintaining things that far and out of vehicular reach but small things would make lot of improvement in overall experience.
Vishal the masseur in hotel is good for a foot or leg massage after the day trek.

1  Thank GirishK591
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Among all the hotels its the best in ghangaria. Considering the location it has all the amenities like geyser in bath, room with blankets. Room are clean. Food was good. Service is nice. Provided packed lunch for valley of flowers.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pritha91