Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews pahadi tents jio facilities nature network team
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 December 2021 via mobile

Discovered the location online and booked based on numerous reviews. We weren't disappointed. In fact the place is perfect to get away from the city literally since quite well located among hills on all sides adjacent to a local village. The team was kind enough to organise a Pahadi meal for us which we had requested for in advance. The food was good and boarding facilities are clean and well managed. Tents are quite comfortable and well equipped. The washrooms are not attached to the tents but they are well maintained and sufficient in numbers despite being shared.

Ample activities have been organised to keep you occupied all day, but simply soaking in the nature is also worth spending the time.

Staff courteousness- 5/5
Location- 5/5
Food - 4/5
Value for Money - 5/5

Definitely coming back here.

P.S - Please inform the team in advance for food and beverage preferences as they need to fetch it from distant markets. Jio is the only network that works here.

Date of stay: October 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 December 2021

Best location for spent your lovely times with family and friends. Food were delicious , Service and staff were very good.You can spent your holidays with adventure in this location. Specious tents are available.

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 June 2021

If you are a peace and nature lover this is an ideal place for you. Go with friends, family, or solo you will definitely love it.
Also make sure you enjoy the beauty of place and maintain sustainabilty.

Reviewed 12 March 2021

Enjoyable! Safe! Value-For-Money!

Isn't that exactly want we look for in anything we invest our time and money in?
When I approached Adventure Pulse with my travel goals for a safe and quick vacation, they suggested the Binsar Adventure Camp and the activities around the property.

The itenerary was well-planned, all safety protocols checked and my travel was made adventurous and yet comfortable (clean and warm) for me.

Activities included - Trek to Waterfall, Hike to Zeropoint, Nature Walks to near by villages, Brahmatal Trek (Binsar - Lohajung - Binsar)

Thanks Adventure Pulse and Team for making me feel well taken care of! Look forward to many more travel engagements through you!

Reviewed 11 February 2021 via mobile

As a solo traveller I usually look out for "Less explored" yet "Safe" locations for my vacations!
With the pandemic hitting us all last year, safety concerns only magnified while planning my next trip.

However, as always, Adventure Pulse was a saviour, as they recommended a quiet and cozy stay at the *Binsar Adventure Camp* site in Binsar,Uttarakand.

The rolling hills unfolding into the tiny villages, the surrounding expanse of verdure, the bustling river which was thronged by exotic Himalayan birds, the breathtaking landscapes of the Kumaon Himalayas nearby...all made the the location of this camp site perfect for a quick and safe vacation.

The region almost uneffected by the pandemic, revived the "hyper-active" traveller in me...
Upon reaching the campsite,I sprung out of the post-covid lull, and embraced the many activies available around this camp site.

The arrangements for a combination of easy to moderate nature walks/hikes/ adventure trails were well planned and leisurely paced, allowing me to take in the beauty this part of the country has to offer.

At the campsite, the team (specifically Chachaji, Kundan and Deepa
k) was very warm &friendly…ensuring all my travel anxieties were addressed and put to rest.
The flavors of the simple local food made using the home-grown produce was soul-soothing!

Overall a fantastic experience and the kinds that I will cherish for the rest of my life.
Thank you Adventure Pulse for yet another memorable trip! :)

Trip type: Travelled solo