Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
$54
Free cancellation until 17/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
$32
Hotels.com
$33
Booking.com$54
Travelocity$33
Trip.com$33
All reviews food quality can't beat the location can't wait for my next visit great stay comfortable stay rooms are spacious general manager room service would highly recommend this hotel family function my friend mall city services cooperative hospitality facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile

one of the best hotel of meerut. Best staff and food quality. I found luxurious stay at hyphen.

My stay was very awesome, Mr Prashant is one of the best staff member there. Be provide stay like home. Thanks to prashant sir

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 7 February 2022 via mobile

Hyphen Meerut is one of the best hotel in Meerut. I should say this is one of the best hotel in my life. The food is too tasty if you visit their restaurant really you are going to love everything, their ambience, food quality and food taste is awesome.
I organised my sister engagement and marriage at Hyphen hotel. Their staff member worked with me like a family member.
General manager Mukesh and the special thanks to Mr Prashant mittal has made everything possible for me.
From Prashant i am really so impressed that he worked in my sister marriage like a elder brother. I have to stop writting but my heart is still saying thanks to him Thank you Prashant Bhai.

Date of stay: January 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 February 2020

Good fooding and good hotel too go for it and nice facilities and good room service best thing is the food i like most good room service and good management so go for it if you are looking for best hotel in this place

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pranay9518
Aniruddha B, General Manager at Hyphen Premier Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Greetings from Hyphen Premier Hotel, Meerut!!!

Thank you for staying with us and sharing an amazing review and for such generous appreciation of our hotel & services. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us.

Guest comments are the true inspiration towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.

Thank you for your kind patronage and look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 January 2020 via mobile

I am very satisfied with every aspect of the hotel. The staff are very friendly, helpful. The hotel is very clean throughout, and rooms are spacious with everything that we need. Breakfast and dinner is substantial, and suited all tastes. The hotel is quiet, and is situated at very prime location just beside a moll. I would highly recommend a stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Amit G

Reviewed 25 November 2019 via mobile

We have booked this hotel through mmt we got good deal with breakfast it was really a wll maintained hotel at the location. Rooms are clean and well furnished. We will visit it again. Thanks for making our stay excellent.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Prakash J
Aniruddha B, General Manager at Hyphen Premier Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019