Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$32
View deal
Priceline$53
Hotels.com$32
Booking.com$53
Travelocity$32
Trip.com$32
Tripadvisor$32
All reviews food quality can't beat the location can't wait for my next visit great stay comfortable stay rooms are spacious general manager room service would highly recommend this hotel family function my friend mall city services cooperative hospitality facilities
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

If you don’t want to stay too close to town which is very noisy, this hotel suits you. You can rent a car or take taxi or buses to get there, all services are available near by hotel I enjoyed my four nights stay here . Actually, I am not surprised...as all my previous stay at this hotel were all perfect. For this continuous great experience, I keep coming back. Very pleasant stay, staff is most helpful particularly Daman and Sonam at front desk,housekeeping and dining areas. Perfect location. We would definitely return to this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ranjeetk285
Aniruddha B, General Manager at Hyphen Premier Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Greetings from Hyphen Premier Hotel, Meerut!!!
Thank you for staying with us and sharing an amazing review and for such generous appreciation of our hotel & services. We are delighted to know that you had a memorable stay with us.
Guest comments are the true inspiration towards hospitality and our endeavour remains to continuously engage in guest satisfaction and service excellence.
Thank you for your kind patronage and look forward to have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.
Warm Regards.

Amit Panwar

Reviewed 26 May 2018 via mobile

I have visited this place due to my business meet in meerut.location is perfect for Traveller like us,it is attached to shopprix mall.room are spacious and we'll maintained staff is polite and professional.definetly I would recommend this hotel to my fellow travelers.keep it up hyphen team.

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank AmitP2284
Aniruddha B, General Manager at Hyphen Premier Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2018

Dear Guest,
Greetings from Hyphen Hotel,Meerut!!
Thank You very much for choosing to stay at Hyphen Hotel,Meerut and taking time to share your experiences on Tripadvisor. It was indeed a privilege and pleasure to be of service to you. We are extremely delighted to note that you found our hotel rooms, food & services excellent. This is a source of encouragement to us to enable us to consistently excel.
My Team and I look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you again in the near future.
Kind regards,

gm.hyphenmeerut@supertechlimited.com

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Yesterday I visited the hotel with my husband @ 9:00
Pm. The guy on the reception was very rude he was very suspicious to see us and asking are you girl friend or boyfriend. I was shocked to see that even he said if you are from meerut( having ID of meerut) can not stay in the hotel as it is a rule of our hotel. Anyway we are from the other place. I am not able to understand the immaturity of the guy. We are adults and we should not think so much if a young couple came to hotel and use the absurd language. I am highly disappointed with this. I ll not recommend the hotel to anyone because the lower mentality of the staff.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank RashiC39
Aniruddha B, General Manager at Hyphen Premier Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Dear Ms Rashi,
Greetings From Hyphen Premier Hotel,Meerut(India)!!!

At the onset, thank you for choosing to stay with us and for sharing your valuable feedback with us. We have noted your concerns shared and shall take them forward with our department head,Meanwhile due to the instruction from Local administration authorities(DM &SSP) we are not allowed to give rooms on local ids for couples those dont have valid reason to stay in meerut .We once again hoping to host your visit and make it memorable.

Thank you for taking the time to write to us.

Warm regards,
Amit Panwar
Hyphen Premier Hotel
Meerut(India)

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Hotel is situated on Delhi Road within
Shopprix mall campus. Literally away from the Rush of City. Ample parking space, beat and clean spacious room. All facilities of good quality Hotel. Quality food within Hotel and also availability of multiple option in Mall nearby.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank azamzaheer
Pradeep P, General Manager at Hyphen Premier Meerut, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2018

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hyphen Premier ,Meerut !!!

We take indeed pleasure in extending our sincere thanks for choosing Hyphen Premier ,Meerut for your recent stay .

Your valuable comment is the essence of our continuous improvement process and we are really glad to note that TEAM HYPHEN made your stay comfortable and satisfactory.
We value your comments and next time when you come you will find the difference.
We look forward to welcome you TIME N AGAIN at Hyphen Premier, Meerut .
The words mentioned above will definitely boost the moral of the staff.
Thanks a tons ,for making us so elite hotel.
With warm regards

PRADEEP PAL
Hyphen_Premier_Meerut-Meerut_Uttar_Pradesh
Delete Response

Reviewed 27 December 2017

We had gone for a wedding and stayed there. This place seems to be a hub for wedding parties. The locker system is very different so you need to check it before you put your valuables in it. The housekeeping had to be called number of times to clean the rooms and they take only 5 minutes to clean the room and bathroom. The bedsheets were clean and basic hygiene was there so since we were there only to sleep and change clothes it was ok .
I did try the breakfast one day and it was not edible

Room tip: There are different kinds of rooms so specifically check the room. the small rooms are very compact
Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Seemagoves

Dear Sir,

Greetings from Hyphen Premier ,Meerut !!!

We look forward to welcome you TIME N AGAIN at Hyphen Premier, Meerut .
The words mentioned above will definitely boost the moral of the staff.
Thanks a tons ,for making us so elite hotel.
We will try best to implement the points u have raised.
Will strive harder for better services
With warm regards