Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
US$ 67
US$ 60
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
FindHotel
US$ 47
Free cancellation until 19/12/21
eDreamsUS$ 60
Trip.comUS$ 59
Agoda.comUS$ 50
All reviews business meeting marriage anniversary wedding destination wedding reception banquet hall professional staff great hospitality wonderful stay mind blowing clean rooms delicious food beautiful hotel great experience front office services decoration function
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 May 2021

We have visited their restaurant by the name of Frigos Gourmet, the ambience was really great, they have much capacity space so don't have worry about waiting!!
We tried their chef special dal Bravura, which was really amazing,the taste of food was up to the mark..we even tried their special pan flavour ice cream which was mouth watering!!!
As it was my birthday so complimentary cake cutting was their from bravura side!!
Really enjoyed it .
Thanku so much team bravura for all dis!!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bravura Gold Resort, Owner at Bravura Gold Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2021

Greetings From Bravura Gold Resort !!!
I am delighted to read your review and thank you for spending your quality time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent visit at Bravura Gold resort, Meerut.
I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and were indeed happy with our personalized service, and overall facilities.

Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I visited there wid my better half to enjoy her birthday that was a fantabulous experience with proper sanitisation system from hotel entrance to room n we had delicious food at Frigos restaurant... it was great journey with Bravura

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Greetings From Bravura Gold Resort !!!
I am delighted to read your review and thank you for spending your quality time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Bravura Gold resort, Meerut.
I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and were indeed happy with our personalized service, room and amenities and overall facilities.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Before booking bravura gold resort,we were so confused to come to meerut , as everywhere covid is spreading so much.. so finally we choose bravura gold resort. Starting from entrance the hygiene level is so so impressive,they check the temperature, they will santitize you ..They make sure that guest feels comfortable in dis scary situation..
Now come to room and services everything thing is awesome ..We really like the food specially the indian food..Their bar interiors are so pretty and pub look..
I really appreciate the services provided by the bravura team..
Thanku so much guys..

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bravura Gold Resort, Owner at Bravura Gold Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2021

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

I would like to share my experience, we visited during Holi Festival with family & friends the stay & hospitality is awesome
Food is so much delicious & staff is really very nice & wonderful.
It's really a great stay there... we positively plan soon to re-visit. I would like to thanks to all team of Bravura Gold Resort for making our visit so remarkable

Date of stay: March 2021

Reviewed 4 April 2021 via mobile

Had a great stay. Front desk was very hospitable and warming. we had a great experience. My trips was short but truly amazing.

Thanks to all the staff who catering to my needs with a smile all the times.

we certainly visit again

Trip type: Travelled with family
Bravura Gold Resort, Owner at Bravura Gold Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021