Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Travelocity
Agoda.com
$63
View deal
Free cancellation until 28/05/22
Orbitz.com
Priceline$89
All reviews business meeting marriage anniversary wedding destination wedding reception banquet hall great hospitality wonderful stay family function mind blowing clean rooms great experience delicious food front office services decoration facilities event
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Initially whenever I went to bravura, it was always a fab experience but recently, after lockdown the quality seems to have gone down alot of the food served in their restuarant. My experience was actually marred more with the attitude of the food manager Mr Dinesh on my complaint of the food. The way it was handled left me so dissatisfied with the place. A hospitality industry that employs such unhelpful staff is rarely seen but here it is

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Bravura Gold Resort, Owner at Bravura Gold Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2020

Respected Mam,

We, at Bravura honour all of our guests equally and you also know very well. As you are also aware that here food quality was not the problem as Bravura's standard is the benchmark in the city.

We’re known for our exceptional attention to details. As you can see on other reviews, we are known for taking ownership and caring deeply about our customers.

You have been talking to us in very impolite way and used inappropriate language, and you demanded full refund for the order placed or else you will post negative comment for us.

We strive to deliver the best customer satisfaction and that is the reason for our customers retention.

Any prestigious, VIP event of Meerut are hosted only at Bravura and no other Venue. This will not be possible, if we have poor service and standards.

We still regret not meeting your expectations, but we tried our best to bring resolution to your dissatisfaction, even though we were not at fault. But using wrong statements and targeting false accusation and damages to the brand is also not acceptable.

Trip Advisor is the platform to leave genuine feedback's to help other guests in taking right decisions but not for tarnishing the reputation of the hotel for personal reasons.

We would very much like to welcome you back as our valuable customer.

Best regards,
Dinesh Sharma

Reviewed 26 September 2020 via mobile

Delicious food prepared by Chef Tarun Deep Singh.
Excellent Ambiance.
Do Visit this place.
Best in Meerut.
#butterchicken
#muttonrara
#seekhkawab
#fishtikka
#rasmalai.
Excellent advice by Chef and Staff according to your taste.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Bravura Gold Resort, Owner at Bravura Gold Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2020

Dear Guest,

I am delighted to read your review and thank you for spending your quality time to write such an excellent feedback regarding your recent stay at Bravura Gold resort, Meerut.

I am pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience and were indeed happy with our personalized service, room and amenities and overall facilities.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 31 August 2020 via mobile

Bravura the name is enough.

By the time i entered , met the sales team , i would like to mention about the service and dealing of manpreet , and the overwhelming and friendly nature of Chef Tarun deep . He gave an excellent food tasting and very good consultation for the menu .

Highly satisfied , would recommend the property to everybody , and from now all my functions at bravura .

Date of stay: August 2020

Reviewed 18 July 2020

elegant halls with well trained professional staff,food quality was awesome, courteous management,front office staff was very helpful ,superb hotel for stay and wedding functions.Services provided to the guest was fantastic and appreciated.All my relatives and family members praised me a lot for choosing the perfect wedding destination.

Room tip: spacious rooms and all amenities were there in the room.
Date of stay: August 2019

Reviewed 18 April 2020

Was there for a family function in feb.its a fabulous hotel with great staff and services.everyone was so nice specially dining room staff.food was excellent too.i have been to many hotels in india and out of india but the food and service in Bravura gold resort was excellent.will be back again for sure.
Alok Dobhal
+12265046826

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
BravuraGoldResort, Front Office Manager at Bravura Gold Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2020

Warm regards,