Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 March 2020

It was a pleasant surprise really to see a such a quality hotel in Meerut. The ambience of the hotel, it's rooms and lounge all was nice and decent.We had booked a Suite here and were delighted by the decor and space.We dined at the restaurant here and savoured the Veg & Non Veg dishes and found the taste to be good.The service in the hotel is very prompt & courteous.The WiFi worked speedily and the dining hall was very big .

Room tip: As the Hotel is on a busy road and very much in the midst of town, Rooms on higher floors are recommended .
Date of stay: March 2020
Reviewed 22 January 2020

I really love the place alot!! ❤️
Quality of food and environment is absolutely outstanding. Interior is so calm and soothing. I highly recommend you to visit here. Well thank me later for the wonderful reviews and hotel I recommend you!

Reviewed 21 January 2020 via mobile

Visited here on a relaxing sunday noon and was greeted by soothing music and pleasant ambience.
Tried a lot of drinks and dishes here and i must say almost all of them were just WoW.
We had :
1. Mango Pineapple Cooler ( So refreshing that it reminds you of your favourite childhood candy 'Mango Bite'.
2. Watermelon Mocktail which was again like amazing.
3. Paneer Guldasta - This dish looked like it was made with so much patience and effort that it reflected in it's taste and presentation. Totally appreciable and recommended.
4. Murgh Banno Kabab which was something that i had never come across before as it was a great combo of cheese and chicken kabab.
5. Jhumta Kukkad - Delicious Fried Chicken infused in Rum
6. Sarson ke Phool - Cauliflower deep fried in Sunflower oil.
7. Reshmi Kabab which were a combination of Mutton and Chicken.
8. Crispy Honey Fish - Totally crisp and tasteful. Cooked aptly.

Finally, we had desserts which were a Special Pudding and Rajbhog, both of which were lip smacking.

Would totally recommend each and everyone in Meerut to visit this place atleast once for the quality and taste of food they provide.

Reviewed 21 January 2020

I visited this place a day before yesterday and had a really great experience. The food, the ambience, the staff everything was so good.

I ordered "Hawaii Flow" which was very attractive, multi- coloured drink and tasted sweet.
Next I ordered "Sarso k Phool", "Paneer Guldasta", "Tooty Frooty Rolls", "Cheese Burst", "Crispy Honey Fish", "Jhoomta Kukkad"and "Banno Kebab" in Starters.
Personally according to my taste I liked Cheese Burst and Jhoomta Kukkad very much.
Jhoomta Kukkad was prepared with Rum and tasted really good (I'll love to have it again).
I ordered Paneer Butter Masala and Butter Naan for the main course. I really liked the flavour and spices of Paneer Butter Masala.
There is no meal completed without a dessert, so I ordered "Raj Bhog". It was very soft and fresh with perfect Sweetness.
Overall, my experience at Harmony Inn was Good. I liked the place. Must Visit.

Reviewed 20 January 2020 via mobile

The best place to spend time with your family and friends, I have come across in Meerut so far. The ambience is cozy with soft music. The services of the hotel is amazing, the staff is really humble. The food was delicious.

We had mocktails : Mango pineapple cooler, Watermelon mojito (It has my heart) , Hawaiian Flow.
Veg Starters : Paneer Guldasta (Must try) , Sarso ke phool , Tooti frooti rolls and Cheese Burst (my favourite).
Main Course : Paneer pyaaza with Roomali roti and Butter naan, Sabz biryani, Raita, Greek salad and Exotic mix veggie Sauce (Must try).
We ended our lunch with Raj bhog.

In short दिल ले लिया।