Priceline
FindHotel
StayForLong
eDreams
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2019 via mobile

Stayed here for couple of days to attend a family wedding. Rooms and amenities are very good and new as the hotel is only about 2 year old.

One thing which really stand out here is the staff and management, who are always eager to help you.

Food is excellent. I cannot remember the name of Chef but he deserve kudos.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank RRohatgi
Reviewed 27 November 2019

Stayed at Broadway Inn for 2 days on official tour.
Great Ambience, Good food, courteous & cooperative staff. Room was spacious & clean. I enjoyed my 2 days stay at Hotel Broadway Inn.

Would like to visit again.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 13 November 2019

The hotel Broadway inn is a real gem! The view from the beautiful, marbled reception area. Light and airy, and very spacious - very welcoming. The front office staff and throughout the all department staff very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. The breakfasts were amazing, a wonderful selection, and again, the young staff were very efficient and helpful in making the breakfast times fun and enjoyable. The location of the hotel is great - right in the middle of most attractions, which are within walking distance. The room we had was very spacious and well equipped with all essentials. I have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to visitors to meerut. Thank you hotel Broadway inn for making our stay so special.

Date of stay: November 2019
Reviewed 8 November 2019 via mobile

A very well run hotel providing everything required for a pleasant stay. I lived here for over two weeks on business and never got fed up of the food, it’s outstanding.

Staff are very attentive to all your needs
They make you feel very at home and nothing is too much trouble. I will be returning many times for work and I have requested that I may stay at the same hotel again. I’m looking forward to checking in very soon. They also even gave me a lovely presentation when I left. So lovely and beyond the call of duty.

Very professionally run, clean and comfortable.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
BroadwayI1, Front Office Manager at Broadway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings From Broadway inn , Meerut !!!

Thank you for your valuable feedback and very kind and encouraging words. We are delighted to see that you had an enjoyable stay at our Hotel.

We make every efforts to make your stay a truly inspired one and we are delighted that we have been successful in achieving this during your recent visit.

On behalf of our entire Broadway Team, we thank you for your patronage and hope to see you again during your next visit to Meerut.

Assuring you of our best attention and personalized services at all times.

Warm Regards,

Jyoti Rajput

Reviewed 25 September 2019

I came meerut with my family for attending a family function. We booked 2 rooms in Broadway in August. The environment of broadway was very Good .Staff was very helpful. food was also good in Rivoli restaurant. every thing was mind blowing. very nice stay in that hotel.

Date of stay: August 2019
BroadwayI1, Manager at Broadway Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2019

Dear Sir,

Greetings From Broadway inn , Meerut !!!

Assuring you of our best attention and personalized services at all times.

Warm Regards,