See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Arrived late at night. Cheapest room they could offer was 2500R. The room was big but AC not working .The tea cattle was so dirty . The Room and bathroom was filthy, mould, crap stains everywhere. People on duty was very rude (like a Gunda) . Actually, this hotel experience at Allahbad was horrible experience.

Room Tip: Do advance booking
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank alka135
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Arrived late at night. Cheapest room they could offer was 2500R. The room was big, but who cares. I was promised hot water, there was none. I ordered a toasted sandwich because that's all they could give me and a chai. The chai container was literally mouldy. It stank. The bathroom was filthy, mould, crap stains everywhere. They expect tips for everything. They should have been tipping me the way I was treated. I brought up the issues with the front desk, and my response was essentially top bad, pay up sucker. Keep far far away from this place.. Actually, Allahbad as a whole. Horrible experience.

• Stayed: February 2013