2 people are viewing this hotel
$147
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Priceline
$147
Free cancellation until 12/10/22
Agoda.com
$113
Trip.com$154
eDreams$147
ZenHotels.com
All reviews duplex room swimming pool private beach courteous staff excellent stay maintained property relaxing stay walkable distance high tea buffet breakfast play area special mention latitude resort ambience chennai spread
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2022 via mobile

Superb property close to the beach, with an effective buggy service.
Check-in: Smooth with a welcome drink
Rooms: Spacious room with good amenities. AC was working fine. Good, comfy bed.
Bathroom: Only hand-shower. Could have been much better for the cost.
SwimmingPool - Large area with a lifeguard monitoring all the time.
Breakfast - Good spread of items; with sufficient Veg options.
Complementary HighTea can be drastically improved; as the quality shows they are giving it for “free”.’ Pathetic, oily bajjis and average coffee.
Location: Superb location close to ECR and enough eateries around.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Samuel Rajan, General Manager at Grande Bay Resort and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2022

Greetings from Grande Bay Resort and Spa Mamallapuram!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our Resort on TripAdvisor.

It pleases us to learn that you and your family had a comfortable stay with us. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 April 2022 via mobile

I had an amazing experience in Grand Bay Resort, i had come with my family on 19th of April to celebrate my grandfather's 80th birthday, we had a very warm welcome from all the staffs. Jasmine did an amazing job as she organized the best table to celebrate my grandfather's birthday. I would like to thank Stephen who works in the bar, You are very lucky to have him as he is very loyal and sincere , I was clearing my bill and i dropped some money, i did not realise it , he found it and gave it to me , not everyone would do the same, I was not able to thank him so I hope the company Thanks him for me even though I came for a day , it was a day well spent. First impression Jasmine and last impression was Stephen both of them were terrific

Date of stay: April 2022

7)Good ambience
8)Near the beach
9)Near by the town
10)Jus on ECR about to reach mahabalipuram

Room tip: We had the duplex room with the pool view

Reviewed 3 March 2022

Good Rooms and they maintained very well. Our check-in was smooth. The staff was very helpful and cooperative. The food was very good. Evening they are providing the Tea/Coffee with Snacks as a compliment which was good. My daughter enjoyed a lot in the beach and the kid's showers in their Horizon beach area. We were very happy with our 3-day stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Reviewed 1 March 2022

This place is what I call as my second home. I have been there with my family multiple times and have experienced great hospitality by their staff. Great ambience, awesome food, and beautiful private beach. I can't wait to go there again as my kids love the place.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel