This hotel is far away from anything else. It has a beautiful pool but the jacuzzi dosen't work and the pool closes at 6 pm.
The rooms are disgusting, shower uncomfortable and bed sheets stained.
Frequent black-outs. The cable TV takes a long time to reset every time the power is turnes off.
You can buy tickets to use the Wifi but it's very slow and also shuts down with every black out. The desk clerk that sells these cards sometimes tried to quote higher prices or asked to put the code into the computer without giving you the card (he probably then keeps the money to himself...).
The food is really bad (both the indian and western).
Alchol is overp priced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chariot Beach Resort is like a world of its own. Some might even say a perfect world. Located at an elevation, that offers an unmatched panoramic view of the spectacular beach and bay front, the elegantly landscaped resort features sea facing spacious rooms, cottages a few with open to sky showers! and a proudly presenting the bigger swimming pool on the breadth and width of east coast road. No detail has been overlooked and more importantly, is just the way you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, ClearTrip, Yatra, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Chariot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chariot Beach Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Fortune Chariot Beach Hotel
- Fortune Chariot Beach Mahabalipuram