I spent the weekend in Chariot along with my Family. It is a good place to chill out, relax and recharge yourself. Environment is so calm with exellent facilities. Review will not be complete without a mention about the staff. They were courteous & friendly and made us feel special and comfortable during our stay. Restaurant was good and the buffet had a very good variety to suit both Indians and foreign nationals. Rooms were big and clean and the room service was very attentive as well.
I don't write review in websites, but the amazing experience i had in Chariot over the weekend made me write about it. Narendran
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chariot Beach Resort is like a world of its own. Some might even say a perfect world. Located at an elevation, that offers an unmatched panoramic view of the spectacular beach and bay front, the elegantly landscaped resort features sea facing spacious rooms, cottages a few with open to sky showers! and a proudly presenting the bigger swimming pool on the breadth and width of east coast road. No detail has been overlooked and more importantly, is just the way you want. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, ClearTrip, Agoda, HotelQuickly and TravelGuru so you can book your Chariot Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chariot Beach Hotel Mahabalipuram
- Fortune Chariot Beach Hotel
- Fortune Chariot Beach Mahabalipuram