“It's really nice ”
Review of Lazy Hills

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Kotagiri
Lazy Hills
Ranked #12 of 35 Kotagiri B&B and Inns
Reviewed 3 May 2017 via mobile

One of my favourite place which I like to visit again and again, it's make you feel so better and peaceful, everything here is really natural, beautiful, attractive and entertaining, it's really nice and incredible place

Stayed: February 2017, travelled with family
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I stayed 3 nights in December with my Japanese friend at this place and it was a very nice experience.
This was my second stay here after my first one in July 2012.
As of now they have 2 room, the tree house where my Japanese friend stayed and the regular room where I did.
I wanted to experience the tree-house but my friend refused to share it, even though he is afraid of heights(vertigo) and that he did hear some thrilling sounds... early morning (so maybe not recommended for the faint hearted).... but then you come to places like this to be with nature and unwind.... which it remarkably did...
The food is homely and can be requested in any style you want (spicy, continental, NEWS-Indian, chinese etc. etc.).
The cook has roots from Burma(present day Myanmar) and the owner couple have experience in service industry and have know it all look about them.... They can join you for evening drinks and give you company if required...
The best part for me was their knowledge of local places, nature guides etc. The guide they recommeded took us to beautiful birding sites.
My friend has compiled the photos and you can see the details at:

I had made short video of my first "LAZY" stay at Lazy Hills and that can be viewed : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2TuLpBO67w

Room Tip: Select the Tree house if you are looking for something different...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with friends
5  Thank Chestnut-headed
Reviewed 26 June 2012

The name says it all, Being the first guests I should proudly say , I spent 2 nights here along with my wife and believe me it was fantastic. Bird's eye view of the beautiful tea plantations around, heavenly weather, coupled with the excellent food, star comfort and good company from Saj makes "Lazy Hills" in Kotagiri the perfet getaway. For a change you hear the birds and the insects making the noise. The treehouse was another miracle at "Lazy Hills", though I have seen treehouses before, this one was equipped with a toilet and geyser, now what can beat that. Saju the owner was very kind and gave us time of our life, he even arranged our personal tour guide. I am surely going back to "Lazy Hills", at least to spend 1 night in the tree house...........

Macclaud Misquith

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
3  Thank Macclaudmisquith
Reviewed 5 June 2012

I stayed firstly for 2 nights in May in the Treehouse at Lazy Hills and had a wonderful experience waking up to the birds singing and a stunning view of the tea plantations all around. The food was good home cooking with lots of variety and Saju the owner was attentive and great company to eat with, as I was travelling alone. I walked the tea plantations, did my yoga and left feeling totally refreshed. I liked the location and the design so much that on my way back after travelling to places in Coorg, I stopped back for 2 nights to stay in the room that has stunning views right from the bed, sprawling plantations and hills as far as one can see. What struck me was the pure unadulterated quiet that permeates the whole place. The weather was perfect, especially at night and I certainly will return again to savour that refreshing, relaxed feeling that you come away with.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo