5 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 04/06/22
Hotels.com$159
Travelocity$159
Orbitz.com$159
All reviews excellent stay attic room pleasant stay enjoyed alot pure veg balcony view visit this place jain food food service neat and clean rooms front office staff wonderful hospitality no lift polite staff special mention nice food awesome hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 November 2021

VERY VERY VERY VERY DISAPPOINTING. I had booked Udaan directly from their Siliguri centre in October. While booking, I enquired whether attic room will have a view of the hills because it has an extra charge and on confirmation I booked the room. The room has no view and the balcony opens up to the road and an adjacent house. I might as well be sitting in my own house. On calling their reservation centre, they are l telling me all other rooms are booked and supposedly they do not promise whether you will get a valley view room or not.THIS IS A COMPLETE LIE. The price they are charging is exorbitant. the roads leading to this place is not good...there are no eateries nearby and now I am stuck in a closed room with a below average view. Please do not come here or pay for a premium room because its highly unlikely you will get the room you see in the pictures .

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank AraniD7
Reviewed 13 November 2021

Very nice hotel to stay..must stay..everything is perfact ..reception,bedrooms,kitchen,food,behaviour of staff is very good especially neha mam at reception..5 out of 5..We would like to visit once again in your property.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 November 2021

The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. The location is great. Amazing View Of Kanchenjunga Mountain from the attic view. The service is excellent. As a family, it is best to book the transport through the resort once you arrived as it is reasonably priced. Neha the receptionist as well as the other staff were very hospitable. The food is pure veg and very tasty.

Room tip: Attic Rooms Have The Best Views
Reviewed 1 November 2021

I booked my trip on Aug 23rd 2021 and cancelled on Aug 25th 2021.
Still I have not received my refund even though its in their policy and they confirmed during cancellation that the fund will be credited to back my account within 15-20 business days.

"... Your booking has been cancelled .Refund will be processed in 15-20 working days "

Since then tried to reach them multiple times via email/sms/phone calls, but no resolution. They are simply redirecting me from one department to another. Reservation desk is asking me to check with Accounts and vice versa. Very unprofessional , worst customer services and no business ethics at all.

Please find below their cancellation policy written in my reservation ticket.

"CANCELLATION POLICY - Cancellation fee of 0% if cancelled on or after 23-August-2021 and before 14-October-2021"

Date of stay: October 2021
Reviewed 29 October 2021

The Hotel is situated in lower Pelling. The property is good and comparatively new. We experienced Horrible experience while we were checking in and it was caused by a receptionist called NEHA! She was rude, uncouth and didn't know what serving means in a hospitality industry. She stayed rude and was in defying mode throughout our stay. She had the audacity to tell my wife "DONT MAKE FACE" Beware of her while checking in. Rest of the staff at the hotel are helpful and courteous.

Room tip: 01 series is with the view
Date of stay: October 2021