Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$51
FindHotel
Agoda.com$51
All reviews free driver hours hot water west sikkim upper pelling all types of travellers attached toilet attached balconies parking facility main advantage facilities needed tourist hotspot amenities including peaceful town warm reception himalayan mountains local site seeing free wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2021

The month of April provided the best weather for us biker friends to spend quarter time in a quiet place. Peeling in west sikkim was an ideal choice.
The road is extremely beautiful all along. Hotel Dikiling in upper Pelling where we put up, because it provided us free private parking. Very good location.
Spacious rooms, private balconies and attached toilets made our stay enjoyable. The view of kanchenjungha was unforgettable from our room.
The food was very good as well as the service. Very good staff always ready to help. Location wise it's fantastic. Ideal for all types of travelers. Safe and comfortable.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joydeb Ghosh, Owner at Hotel Dikiling, responded to this reviewResponded 24 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Dikiling upper Pelling and for taking out time to review us on Trip Advisor. Thank you also for your kind words of encouragement and appreciation.

My team and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and service and that we were able to live up to your expectations in terms of food, service, and overall experience. Happy guests keep us motivated. I hope you will visit Pelling again.

Pelling Hotels
Hotels in Pelling

Reviewed 16 August 2021

I spent some memorable time with my best friends in Pelling and had really relaxing time.
We had put up in Hotel Disliking in Upper Pelling. Thanks to the reviews in TripAdvisor and Google for their suggestions.
Very good location with everything close by. It offered private parking for our Bikes. The rooms we clean, spacious with attached toilet and private balcony overlooking the mountains providing spectacular view of Mt. Kanchanjangha.
Food services was very good. The hospitality was unthinkable as also the guidelines for our stay and tour. Mickey hotel overall. I should not forget to mention that it's very cheap considering the rest of accommodation. Big this up.

Date of stay: March 2021

Pelling Hotels
Hotels in Pelling

Reviewed 13 August 2021

Hotel location is superb and services were excellent. We got free parking for our bikes. All the rooms were spacious and view from balcony was superb. All the hotel staffs were helpful and well behaved. In my view this is the best pocket friendly hotel in pelling.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joydeb Ghosh, Owner at Hotel Dikiling, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

This is my first visit to Pelling and I am very happy with hotel services. Hotel located in prime area. All the rooms have balconies. Hotel has free driver room and free parking. Rooms are spacious and view from room and balcony was excellent. I like to recommend this hotel to the traveller.

Room tip: Call before check in
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 12 August 2021

This is my second visit to Pelling hotel Dikiling.I like this hotel for its service and location. The main advantage of this hotel is they provide free driver room.All the staffs are helpful and specal thanks to manager.

Date of stay: July 2021