Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.com$51
FindHotel$51
Agoda.com$51
All reviews free driver hours hot water west sikkim upper pelling all types of travellers attached toilet attached balconies parking facility main advantage facilities needed tourist hotspot amenities including peaceful town warm reception himalayan mountains local site seeing free wifi
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 August 2021

Hotel location is superb and services were excellent. We got free parking for our bikes. All the rooms were spacious and view from balcony was superb. All the hotel staffs were helpful and well behaved. In my view this is the best pocket friendly hotel in pelling.

Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Joydeb Ghosh, Owner at Hotel Dikiling, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2021

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing to stay at Hotel Dikiling upper Pelling and for taking out time to review us on Trip Advisor. Thank you also for your kind words of encouragement and appreciation.

My team and I am pleased to know that you enjoyed the hospitality and service and that we were able to live up to your expectations in terms of food, service, and overall experience. Happy guests keep us motivated. I hope you will visit Pelling again.

Reviewed 13 August 2021 via mobile

This is my first visit to Pelling and I am very happy with hotel services. Hotel located in prime area. All the rooms have balconies. Hotel has free driver room and free parking. Rooms are spacious and view from room and balcony was excellent. I like to recommend this hotel to the traveller.

Room tip: Call before check in
Date of stay: August 2021

Reviewed 12 August 2021

This is my second visit to Pelling hotel Dikiling.I like this hotel for its service and location. The main advantage of this hotel is they provide free driver room.All the staffs are helpful and specal thanks to manager.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 12 August 2021

Pelling is a lovely quiet small town in West Sikkim, having India's first Skywalk.If you plan to visit this place then Hotel Dikiling in Upper Pelling is the right place to put up.
Budget friendly, great location, homely atmosphere, very good hospitality and services. All your needs can be fulfilled.
Rooms are large with private balcony giving great view of the mount Kanchanjungha. Spacious toilets with all amenities. Free WiFi. Parking facility. Very good quality food.
The ever helpful staff will make your stay a memorable one. Very good for all types of tourists.

Date of stay: March 2021

Reviewed 10 August 2021 via mobile

Memorable time spent with my family at Pelling. The best part was seeing our kids enjoy after such a long confinement. Hotel Dikiling in Upper Pelling gave us that extra zing.
Good, clean, well maintained large rooms with balcony. Big toilets with all amenities. Rooms offered nice view of the mountain and especially the sight of Mt. Kanchenjunga was awesome.
The location of hotel is very good. Everything is near by.
The food, hospitality and service offered I will never forget. It had it's own parking. Hotel Manager arranged for all the sight seeing. To end it's the most budget friendly accommodation you can think of in Pelling. Very good for all types of travellers. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Joydeb Ghosh, Owner at Hotel Dikiling, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2021