I went their with kids husband and friends. This is an amazing place. The manager was vary helpful he set up a fire in those special outside fireplace. He arranged our dinner outside near that fireplace. It was a magical like you are back in time during some royal dinner. This is a place to relax n forget about all the stress in life. Me n my kids were so happy during our stay there. I can't stop writing but I don't wanna write a book.... This is for manager( thakkar saheb)....lol.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Fateh Bagh is probably India's first attempt at 'relocating a fallen palace', faithfully preserving the rich Rajput architecture. Rawla Koshilav that flourished as a palace on the foothills of Aravallis near Jodhpur in 1802 became a neglected piece of heritage in the 20th century. In 2002, around 65,000 pieces of the crumbling palace were transported to a scenic spot in Ranakpur, amidst the orchards and on the banks of a rain fed river, to create Fateh Bagh! The imposing square shaped, beige walls and majestic arches, intricately carved pillars and pavilions, beautiful domes and the wonderful fountain in the foreground are all far removed from the ‘functional minimalism’ that is worshipped as design today. The palace and its hospitality are recreated history. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, ClearTrip, Fastbooking, Hotels.com and TravelGuru so you can book your Fateh Bagh Palace reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fateh Bagh Palace Hotel Ranakpur
- Fateh Bagh Palace Ranakpur, Rajasthan