Though I have visited Nathdwara often, I stayed at this hotel for the first time . It is just slightly better than the other hotels in the vicinity of the main Shrinathji Temple.
The plus points of the hotel are :
1. that it close to the temple though one has to access through a small bylane (short cut to the temple.)
2. There is a wide choice of rooms to suit every budget from ordinary non- ac to super deluxe to royal and premium category.
3. The hotel has a dining hall that serves excellent thali @ lunch and thali and different cusines for dinner. The food is good
4. They have a good choice of menu for room service. I reccomend the masala noodles, served hot and fresh.
5 The hotel arranges for transport (at an additional cost) to nearby places of interest as well as for station/airport drop and pickup.
6. It is close proximity to the parking area both Govind chowk and New cottages. (5 to 10 minute walk.) and close to bazar shopping areas.
7. They have arrangement to store the Prasad boxes overnight near the reception area so one neednt worry about ants getting into the prasad.
8. The counter staff is helpful.
9. The rooms are neat and clean with fresh sheets and towels changed everyday
The minus points are:
1. Some rooms in the same category of rooms are small and large. One is lucky if one gets a larger room having a window. One is advised to enquire the room categort etc whilst booking the room
2. The bathrooms are not very properly cleaned and sometimes they forget to put the soaps there.
3. The staff are not always very helpful to carry the parcels and stuff they keep asking the other to do the work till finally the guest is forced to take it themselves.
4. The rooms near the staircase are noisy as the voices from the lobby area/landing carries into the room.
On the whole the stay at the hotel was a good experience.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Vallabh Darshan Nathdwara, Rajasthan