Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 21 August 2016

it provides cheap and delicious food. it has clean rooms with 24 hour hot water facility. they also provide wifi facility, helpful staff,went with friends and enjoyed our trip. its my advice to everyone to definitely consider this hotel as your stay.

Date of stay: January 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 August 2016 via mobile

King size room is d only room where u can stay.. Other rooms are sooooo small.. I had made my booking there.. but on reaching I was so disappointed dat I could not check in.. They need to work on their hotel.. The rooms near the pool were a bit dingy.. smelling of seepage.. The reception was smelling of smoke. I had to cancel my booking and was not at all unhappy of losing my money which I had given to book the place..

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank Vrinda Y
Infosinghasangmail, General Manager at OYO 46031 Singhasan Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Hello Vrinda,
Hello Jane,
I am extremely sorry for the inconvenienced caused. I have recently taken over operations and definitely work on the points you have mentioned. As you know reviews impact a lot and since now I am handling this hotels operation hence would request if you help me improving and change the rating. I can only request you knowing the inconvenience you faced but at the same time its very important for me that guests should be delighted when they visit. And i assure you best services and working towards customer satisfaction.

Best Regards
Amar

Reviewed 19 July 2016

i have recently visited Mandawa & stayed at Singhaasan Haveli, if i will talk about overall review it was average stay but the plus point was location is too good else at the time of check in hotel entrance was too dirty, reception was not like reception its like general store reception before i get settled at room i came to know that there is no power back up at the hotel .On top of that there generator was not well & it took almost two and half hour to get repair. Infact my room ac was not working.
so in nutshell what i want to say that if the hotels are charging so high price atleast they have to maintain the hotel either its off season or on season and if you cant maintain during off season time than don't accept the bookings because it spoil other holidays.
And lastly i would like to add that Mandawa is loosing their tourism business by the way they people are charging for food & normal drinking water. my dear friends normal water bottle which you get in Rs. 20 from any of shop they are charging Rs. 60 for the same & there is nothing special i find in that water. Even we visited local food restaurant also & believe me its way too pathetic & expensive.
So i request the people of Mandawa who are involve in this tourism industry, don;t spoil the destination by the way you are charging prices because its a good weekend or 1night destination from near around places as well as foreigners.

Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Rimpitravels
Reviewed 18 July 2016

Stayed here for a night with friends. Location of the hotel is good, easily accessible and walking distance to all the famous havelis in this small town of Mandawa.
Though food here is a big problem, bad quality and uselessly expensive. No good restaurants here, the one where we went, served tasteless food.
I'm sure foreigners coming here get looted (literally) when it comes to food here.

Date of stay: July 2016
Infosinghasangmail, Manager at OYO 46031 Singhasan Haveli, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2019

Hello Sandhya,

Hello Jane,

Best Regards
Amar

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Good spacious property with great service quality
Sohandeep is located very conveniently at a walking distance from fort...room were quite spacious with a great service quality and hospitality...the best thing about the hotel is roof top restaurant from where fort is visible and had an amzing rajasthani food

Good spacious property with great service quality