Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Reserve now, pay at stay
eDreams$46
StayForLong
FindHotel
All reviews guide courtyard tub rajasthan hospitality paintings comfort
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 January 2020

We can only endorse the comments by many other reviewers. The place is a total delight. The owner and staff are quiet friendly discreet and gracious. They do everything without fuss and with efficiency.
The Haveli is a treat to stay in and in our opinion much nicer as a residence than some of the other highly painted place in town. It is also small so there is no chance of a tour party coming in which is a real bonus!
We had a meal both nights and though a bit more expensive than we usually paid on our months travel it is totally worth it for the charm of the dining experience.
Can absolutely recommend this place.

Reviewed 20 January 2020

This place deserves its good reviews.
My room, bathroom and dining-area were all spotlessly clean, and thoroughly cleaned each day.
All the staff (all male) were polite, friendly, courteous, clean and unfailingly helpful. Virendra has good English, and the others have enough.
The haveli was quiet, and I slept well.
Breakfasts and dinners were good. I had a vegetarian dinner each evening, and the dishes were different each day.
A car and driver was arranged for me each day at a reasonable price, and was always on time.
Rajasthan can be pretty cold in December and January, but I was given a good heater for my room, and another for the bathroom.
Good WiFi. There are frequent power cuts, but the haveli has a generator..
Excellent value for money. Centrally placed in Shekhawati. Highly recommended.

Room tip: All ground floor rooms are good. There is one upstairs room which I did not inspect.
Reviewed 2 January 2020 via mobile

Very nice stay in Mandawa at Chobdar Haveli. The place is beautiful and our room was splendorous! We have never stayed in a place like that so we were very happy with our room. The owner and staff are kind and nice, the cook is excellent and served us such a good dinner. We appreciated the hospitality of the haveli - thank you!
We did a tour with a young local guide of Mandawa which I can only recommend!
Thank you Chobdar haveli for great stay, we really enjoyed it !

Reviewed 24 December 2019 via mobile

I really can't thank Virender enough for our wonderful 3 night stay at his Haveli. He is a lovely person who has an excellent staff of Lal Singh whom does the cooking and Puss Singh who helps out with really anything you need. Puss Singh doesn't speak much English but I was able to communicate using a translator app. The look on his face when I used it with him was priceless. Lol. Virender and Lal Singh both speak English. They all always had a smile, asking if we need anything. All 3 are such sweethearts, it was a real pleasure to see them daily. The haveli was always clean inside and outside on the streets, they provided a heater as the nights were cold, the room very spacious and decorated in tasteful Rajhastani textiles. The breakfast was very nice and plentiful and if you wanted to eat dinner there just let them know a few hours ahead of time as there is no set menu so will cook what you like. I really enjoyed our time there and absolutely would stay there again if I ever went back to Mandawa.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 December 2019

small homely and treated like royal guests. The cook is excellent but being only 5 rooms they do not have a menu, instead let them know what you would like to eat and give them several hours notice. They will cook your choice including Rajistani favorites. Strict vegetarian only but you will not be disappointing with the food and personal waiter service. .They will organise local guides and places to visit.-all at reasonable prices. Best place to stay in Mandawa without doubt.

Date of stay: November 2019