Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Travelocity$13
Hotels.com$13
Tripadvisor$13
Orbitz.com$13
StayForLong
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

I spend full day and night in this hotel. This is very clean and calm palace. Hotel staff is very good and they help to everyone. I am happy and really injoy my best time in this hotel. Thankyou Ravi and Staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed a fabulous dinner of traditional Indian cuisine, staff were very attentive and helpful. Easy walking distance to some of the havelis being restored. Close the the heart of town and there’s a bus stop just outside.

Date of stay: September 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed two nights in this hotel , Hotel is good and new and room was clean, Good hospitality.owner Mr Ravi is very helpful. this is situated at main road of Mandawa and not far from bazaar, they gave me good food good service.
Budget class good hotel

overall excellent

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Nice place clean and big bathroom new building better than other guest house nice and friendly staff and. Close to bus stand also mana ment on walking distance on road ofmukungardh jaipur
Rakesh sanodia.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 15 March 2018

We stayed for just 1 night, for that reason the evaluation won't be very complete or accurate, but I'll give the best feedback I can. In terms of price I don't know, because I was travelling with a package, so I didn't know the prices of the different hotels separatly.
This is a very simple and historic hotel.
I could see from my room that it has a good size swimming pool, but I did not have time to go there, so I don't know how it is.
Our room was clean and good sized. In terms of food, unfortunatly I was not very well to eat, so I did not try a lot of things, but it had a good variety of choices and the staff from the restaurant was very nice.
I think it is a good experience for people who don't need luxury.

Room tip: If you have mobility issues, don't go to up rooms because you only have stairs
Date of stay: February 2018