All reviews place to stay small town hotel is located railway station main city excellent staff tea coffee maker higher side in house stayed for nights business traveler buffet breakfast food served nice place rooms are small business trip management
Reviewed 8 June 2016

I Always to prefer my stay in La Abode on my every visit to Bhilwara,

Below are the thinks I liked.

1. Friendly front office staff
2.Good Vegetarian food.
3.Nice rooms.
overall good service. and i recommend.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank jai_2304
Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

The place is actually hidden between market but with better hospitality and a full fledged multi cuisine restaurant. I strongly suggest this hotel for a 1-2 nights stay. Rooms are small but full of facilities.
We were welcomed by the guard on the entrance and immediately he made paging to the room service to carry luggage and the boy came in a second.
The first impression was good enough. Check out was very smooth, appreciate the guy who was at the counter.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Hemant K
Reviewed 5 June 2016

Great Ambience!! Must admit it..the moment I entered into this hotel it gave me the felling of entering into a 5 star hotel as they served me with very delicious food especially complementary breakfast , provided me with best services possible, smooth check inn and check out , very cooperative staff, both the room and bathroom amenities `are good and what not!
If you visiting Bhilwara then you must not look for any other options rather than this Hotel.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 June 2016 via mobile

We stayed one night here visited bhilwara .it is located on the heart of the city .hospitality and service at this time excellent. Food quality & room service awesome .front desk staff coprative & courtesies .smoothly check in & check out room also very good well maintain.

We thanks for all is la abode staff

Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank mohitlochan
laabode, General Manager at Hotel La Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 5 June 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you, for your recent stay at Hotel La Abode, Bhilwara and for your valuable feedback on TripAdvisor. Your positive comments are much appreciated.
We look forward to welcoming you back...

Yours Sincerely
Team Hotel La Abode
Bhilwara

Reviewed 28 May 2016

This hotel is very much unorganized. I had made the room booking by first calling them and then confirming the same over e-mail and I also got the booking confirmation from them. I had booked a Deluxe room with king size bed. I reached the hotel at 11.45pm and to my surprise, the front desk told me that they don't the booking in my name. I told them that I have confirmed it by e-mail but they said that there e-mails are not working since 1 week. Further they gave me room with two beds instead of king size bed. The lift was not working. The lobby was full of cigarette smell. People at the front office are really not hospitable.

Room Tip: Please do not stay in this hotel
  • Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Dubeer
laabode, Manager at Hotel La Abode, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you, for your recent stay at Hotel La Abode, Bhilwara and for your valuable feedback on Tripadvisor.
We have noted the concerns that you have highlighted regarding reservation system & Staff Training. We assure you that all the corrective measures would be taken to resolve the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Hotel La Abode,Bhilwara.

Yours sincerely