Visited Citrus County Firdaus from 25th February to 27th February... some friends had already visited it and had said good words about it, so decided to give it a try.
I will be very precise:
1. Rooms are good.
2. Food is good.
3. Ambience is Fair.
1. Tariff is high, given the experience being offered.
2. Pricing on weekdays should be reasonable coz, the services being offered are of lower quality.
3. Experiencing nature should not mean that you have to live without a wi-fi connection.... Mobile network is as it very poor in this area.
4. There are no sign-boards ANYWHERE, to guide you to the site.... and Google can make you travel 15 kms for a distance of 5 kms, in this region, coz the roads are very narrow and primitive.
5. If the occupancy is low... the staff becomes lethargic.
6. The rooms should have at least an intercom.
7. At least a paved parking should be developed.
8. Kindly go in big groups... otherwise you may want to escape.
9. Mr. Harkirat, the owner should be open to suggestions and new ideas... he should develop a decent library, with diverse books to facilitate solo travellers.
10. There is a lot of scope for off-roading here... but the resort offers no facilities in this regard.
Not worth a second visit.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking