Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews the owner second visit tractor ride visited citrus golden temple poplar trees beautiful homestay his friends sight seeing every meal experience hospitality farm mr lounge wood estate
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 February 2017

We were 2 couples,3 kids and 2 maids.Spent 2 nights on the weekend of Friday 17th and Saturday 18th February INTHE cITRUS COUNTY -near Hoshiarpur.The whole experience of hospitality,food and quality time was unparallel.The place was home.The full credit goes to Harkirat,his wife,2 sons 2 dogs and the team.It was one f the most fun holiday for all of us.We are ying to visit his soon to be opened property in Gusaini.kEEP IT UP

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2017

If you want a relaxed rendezvous with nature & BIG FAT Punjabi hospitality at its best, Citrus County is the place for you. Rustic charm of farm life, a taste of village living (literally too with all the mouth watering treats), immersion into nature; this quaint place traversed our senses to a state of tranquility we had almost forgotten, being in a fast paced city such as Delhi.

The cottages were cozy & comfortable, the food out of this world and the very pleasant staff was always at our beck & call. A huge thumbs up for our amazing hosts Harkirat & Jasveen, who are extremely hospitable & largehearted.

A must-go place for city folks especially if you want your children to connect with nature & experience village life. All in all, we returned thoroughly pampered and rejuvenated.

"Gift your kids a slice of nature" is our recommendation in Citrus County Farm Stays

Room tip: All rooms have beautiful view
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 13 January 2017 via mobile

Hospitality par excellence. Great accommodation & food. A must visit for families. Overall highly recommended.

Gaurav Dogra
Founder - Plan your holiday
Hon. Treasurer - Travel Agents Association of India (NR)

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Citrus county farms is a perfect getaway for those looking for tranquility. A beautiful farm house with comfortable tents, bonfire in the evenings and delectable food is a perfect way to spend a lazy winter weekend. But what I take away from this place is the warm hospitality of the host, Harkirat. His perfect blend of personal attention, one on one conversations and giving space to his guests is what makes the experience even more special. I'd like to make a special mention of the staff working at the farm house-extremely well mannered, warm and always helping with a smile. This place was sitting in my bucket list for a long time and I'm so glad to tick it off, not to say that I won't visit again. Hopefully there will be many more tiring, exhausting weeks to be rewarded by a relaxing stay at citrus county farms.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Hi. I take this review as an opportunity to thank my host Harkirat who owns and runs a beautiful home stay Citrus county. The newly built bikers cafe is awesome. I was served my dinner and also breakfast over there. I felt at home with great conversation that I had with my host and his father Mr ahluwalia who happens to be a very intresting gentleman. Staying at citrus county I felt very relaxed as the surroundings are very green and nice. What else would one want. GOOD ACCOMMODATION GOOD FOOD GOOD COMPANY AND VERY GOOD HOST TO TOP IT UP. I will again and again stay with citrus county given a chance. Thanks Harkirat for a wonderful stay. My family had a great time. Thanks.

Date of stay: November 2016