See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I visited the above said hotel with my family and after reaching the said hotel I found myself in very disappointed and pathetic situation as the staff is totally manner less and having no sense how to treat cutomers because the staff from house keeping who came for service was totally drunk and was having no manners. Apart from this the rooms are so shabby because of dust and bad smell. The concerned hotelier is not concerned or taking care of hygiene. When the I made the complaint to manager regarding the above said incident, instead of giving resolution he started blaming me for d same as fault was frm my end so I suggest and advise you that Never ever visit such a hotel as the services rendered are of very poor quality and pathetic one, rooms are also smelly and management is not interested to redress any grievances faced by the customers.

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 June 2017

Good hotel with undergroud parking, clean room.It has Sagar Ratna as its restaurant and hence for all food item either in-room dining or in restaurant is provided in the name of sagar ratna.Restaurant is under staffed and service is very poor.Location is good, just near bus stand.
Main focus of the restaurant is to have the costlier item, any combo offer staff will say it will take more time go for ala carte.

Room tip: No views from the rooms, so any room is good
Date of stay: June 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2017

I have seen and stayed in this hotel for almost 10 years now. There are projects of 4 lane road from Jallandhar to Chintpurni(I am told that way can;t vouch for it) and several new contemporary hotels have come up on the highway. With the change in Indian PPP, people are looking for world class hotels, this seems the reason behind this hotel losing its charm.

Pros: situated in the heart of the city so you can stroll around like a local
Good food
Ambiant restaurant and reception

Cons : Hotel need renovation
: The rooms facing NH are little noisy;
Curtains could have been darker to block moonlight entering your room;
No Safe; even my room didn;t have a lock from inside; I have to use room key to lock from inside and feel secure;
washroom dripped all the night
No hot water;

Date of stay: April 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

I have stayed in this hotel on 8 February the first room they issued me it was terrible the sofas were dirty and washroom was also smelly , when I complained against that then they issued me another room but room was alright but in washroom hot water service wasn't working and even toilet seat was broken. That room was super delux room and they charged me around 3600 with taxes. I am not happy with the service of hotel . So , stay away from this hotel, it used to be good hotel but not good anymore, don't waste your money here.

Date of stay: February 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

I visited in this hotel when I was on a trip to Jammu and it was a nice stay. The location of the hotel is good. The front view of the hotel is lovely. Rooms are comfortable and spacious with all modern facilities. Hotel staff is very graceful and polite. Food and drinks of the hotel are tasteful. Service is prompt and they provide parking, wi-fi facility.

Date of stay: July 2015