See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 July 2016

They are making people fool. They do not powered ON AC on time and always gives sili excuse that machine of AC is not working properly. Food was pathetic. Cheese is like you are chewing chew gum. Please avoid to book here for any kind of function and rooms..

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I stayed in this Hotel on my way to Hoshiarpur for a wedding. This hotel is no comparison to Shiraz Amritsar. Bathrooms are extremely untidy & smelly. Even rooms are not upto the mark. Better AVOID!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel bathrooms are dirty and the rooms are old. The mattresses are uncomfortable. Room service is terrible as I had to call them six times to get my room cleaned. The only plus point is good food, although its a bit overpriced. All in all a very average hotel , I don't think I would like to visit again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Hotel rooms were smelly. Bathroom were also not good. having much higher rate. at the same rate presidency hotel are offering very good rooms and service. I would recommend presidency over shriaz regency.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ishan_Rana
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Wow
After reading the reviews, I would like to share my views, price tag per room is on, cleanliness is on, food is awesome, parking is there, I could not find fungus walls and filthy towels nothing that of sort, checked my bill it was as what I ordered. Overall I'm happy b would recommend I stayed on 7th sept till 18th September oh yes they have opened two cinemas saw movies quite comfortable

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business