See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 March 2016

I stayed in this Hotel on my way to Hoshiarpur for a wedding. This hotel is no comparison to Shiraz Amritsar. Bathrooms are extremely untidy & smelly. Even rooms are not upto the mark. Better AVOID!!!

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 November 2015 via mobile

The hotel bathrooms are dirty and the rooms are old. The mattresses are uncomfortable. Room service is terrible as I had to call them six times to get my room cleaned. The only plus point is good food, although its a bit overpriced. All in all a very average hotel , I don't think I would like to visit again.

Stayed: November 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 November 2014

Hotel rooms were smelly. Bathroom were also not good. having much higher rate. at the same rate presidency hotel are offering very good rooms and service. I would recommend presidency over shriaz regency.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank Ishan_Rana
Reviewed 28 September 2014

Wow
After reading the reviews, I would like to share my views, price tag per room is on, cleanliness is on, food is awesome, parking is there, I could not find fungus walls and filthy towels nothing that of sort, checked my bill it was as what I ordered. Overall I'm happy b would recommend I stayed on 7th sept till 18th September oh yes they have opened two cinemas saw movies quite comfortable

• Stayed: September 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank FirstQuadrant
Reviewed 9 June 2014

We organize group adventure trips and bike expeditions. We stayed there during our expedition to leh ladakh.. We confirmed the booking before that we are coming. At that time we been told about heavy Dinner and breakfast with juice cornflakes Pratha sandwich and all with very beautiful picture of rooms.
But when we entered the property we were really disappointed to see condition of hotel.The owner forget to tell us very important part that his property was under maintenance and it was reconstructed. All the ply and wooden planks were laying here n there.The rooms were stinking. There was no water and bed sheets were in worst condition. But due to big size of group we were forced to stay there. To save light they had sensor installed in the corridors so to walk in light at night u need to go to the sensor point then only light will be on that too for 1 min. We end up walking in dark corridor. They didn't even provide us proper rooms. out of 12 rooms The gave us one room which was actually not room but due to lack of rooms we stayed there. Dinner was ok but to our surprise he charged us of all the rooms equally and when it come to breakfast he gave us paratha only, i had to literally fight to get tea in our so called breakfast. I wanted to ask that where is juice , sandwich ,tea, coffee, cornflakes an all as promised but they were ready to fight ( which we couldn't afford to due to our reputation and group) The staff was in full mood to exploit us and blackmail us. Later they called me to ask for feedback, i was wondering how on earth they can do such thing and dares to ask for feedback. Worst hospitality ever seen. Not recommended at all.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank neera2014
HotelShirazRegency, Front Office Manager at Hotel Shiraz Regency, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2014

Dear Trip Advisor,

We received an e mail for quotation for rooms n offers for Veg and Non Veg Buffet Morning, & Dinner and booking was never confirmed for the same date, and menu was never fixed.

AS everything is done in Black and white, n till last moment their Menu was not decided.

We never blackmailed any body n there was nothing fixed by the Group Leader for the morning breakfast , and we could give only on A la' carte' and it was on their part as it was not planned properly. & Mrs Neera Singh was asking for a Complimentary Room which we denied.

We got a call after 4 days that they are stuck due to Bad weather and they require rooms , and we did kept for them and there was a no show.

We have installed PIR s Sensor in the Hallway, of the the rooms which stays for 5 Minutes , if a person walks out of room it automatically switches on the Electric Bulbs, and the Hallway Lobby is just to way not to sit as it might disturb the other Guest.

I am again extremely sorry if their stay was uncomfortable . But again we could not provide complimentary room for the Group Leader that was the cause.

I received One Mail from Devils on Wheels which i can represent as the only proof received by my good-self asking for Quotes

With Regards,