Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

It’s an oasis in the midst of an otherwise dusty town. I arrived to find the TV non functional, the air conditioning non functional and that the food had to be ordered from a restaurant close by.
However, when I complained to the owner, the issues were quickly sorted out and the rest of the stay was comfortable.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

After having visited the entire country except NE, we (63 yr old couple) came here from Amritsar via Ittanagar with tour planned upto Agartala.

Stayed here for 2 nights.

At our place, the expression "Guest House", symbolise cheap & relatively un-hygienic space. My wife ( with physical challenges), was thus, very apprehensive but I was sure Reviewers on Trip Advisor cannot be so off the mark.

Firstly, thanks Trip Adviser for enabling this choice and granting life time memories.

Oasis Guest House is not so widely known in Dimapur. Prospective guests should request assistance for hassle free arrival here.

There is no reception desk and also you won't miss why it is not there. Owner reside in the adjoining property and her excellent management has meticulously ensured flow of all goodies in time for your comfort and grace.

One person army (We called her didi) is fully informed about your check In, departure, room allotted....and has a golden heart!

All the 5 rooms are spacious and well equipped as well as decently maintained.

Owner has selected all displays & useful articles with her personal touch e.g. 1st time received Raymond Premium Quality Towels in a commercial property.

Guest House has good planted greenery. 2 Mango Trees were fully loaded and seemed to had been brought from the best source.

A Basket Ball court which could double up as Badminton Court also, has been well provided even though owner seems to be disenchanted with visitors not using them.

Nevertheless it would add grace to this property if both Basketball & Badminton are put to place and residents are guided to enjoy the access.

Night illumination at Badminton Court should also be considered.....even though I am sure very few visitors shall prefer playing here instead of watching TV. Cost benefit of additional grace.....should be encouraging.

Bathroom was very spacious....included Bath Tub and having Double Penal Door was a welcome surprise. Also the attached Store cum Dressing added to the grace of the owner.

Bed, Linen, Bed room size & aesthetics were delight.

Inhouse food was very homely and having clean, hot, vegetarian food in this part of the country, pleasantly surprised us. We were fearing for the worst.

Walkway & Garden are well done. 24x7 power back up vide Generator ensured we had round the clock Air conditioning.

Owner should upgrade:

1. Laundry service and educating visitor about what to expect,

2. Receiving payment by Card,

3. Seating in the respective Verandahs, and

4. Literature for Nagaland culture, history & tourism.
On account of graceful aesthetics displayed here; I even feel encouraged to suggest having a small Library here.
English Newspaper in the morning, should be complimentary.

Hiring local transport or Outstation Taxi was well managed.

Finally, a BIG thanks & Blessings from senior citizen couple who was accidentally on a month long tour to all NE states and Courtney Trip Adviser; was blessed to such lifelong remembrance of a commercial interaction....so gracefully managed

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

The guest house is very clean and maintened well , there's a vast lawn with wrought iron table and chairs. The room allotted to us had furniture in Sharanpur style , big airy room comfortable bed .The other rooms have Bamboo furniture. The caretaker ms.Sujala and the cook ms.Noorjahan took good care of us and cooked tasty food . They even arranged car and auto rickshaw whenever wanted .

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Rekha K
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Oasis guest house was my home in Dimapur for almost a week.
I loved this place thanks to the spirit of it and lovely Ms. Suu!!!
I can't express her kindness, help and friendship.
I had beautiful Rajasthani Room, well furnished, clean and big!
quiet place away from the noise of the city.
Sweet lovely Nuri, made my delicious food at the kitchen.
Thanks to Suu I saw the market,
The neighborhood,
The local culture, caffe and nature.

I didn't plan to stay that long but leaving was just too hard.
Highly recommended guest house !!!!

Tips:

One day trip to Kohima is not enough, stay there at least one night, the road is too long for one day trip.

Walk in the neighborhood behind the guest house to get to know the lovely local people.
Ask Suu for the lake near the church, you will watch amazing sunset there!!

I sent parcel from the post office, it came perfectly fine and fast, get ready with the box!

Everything gets closed very early in the city, around 8 eve, make sure you get your dinner or shopping on time.

Train station located 15 min by rickshaw.
Keep phone number of the driver, not all drivers are familiar with the place.

Loved my Room- Number 12

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Agamtrip
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

I recently visited Nagaland for the very first time. And, after having spoken to several friends and still not having a clear idea of where to stay, I chose Oasis Guest House. Call it an instinct or a good vibe, I don't know! But, it was the best decision I made.

We've been here for 5 nights and have been so well looked after. I'm incredibly pleased to have met the owners of the guest house and have become friends with them. The love and warmth they displayed, second to none. They've taken care of every single aspect of our stay here. More than that, they've gone the extra yard to make us feel at home.

The rooms are exceptional. They're large, well equipped and super spacious. It's winter and they've brought beautiful quilts that are so comfortable and warm! The rooms are extremely well maintained. The attached bathroom is massive, most importantly there's hot water around the clock!

The food is FABULOUS. We've been busy with work, so two meals a day at the guest house is a must - breakfast and dinner. The two women who work around the clock, I call them "didi" (older sister) are so caring and considerate. I'm so touched by the affection. The cooking is par excellent. I've eaten almost all meals at the guest house. Attaching photos of a lunch here!

I'd only recommend Oasis in Dimapur! Hands down the best option :)

Thank you, Naro and your family for taking such good care of me. See you in April!

Date of stay: January 2017