Lowest prices for your stay
$67
FindHotel
$62
Free cancellation until 27/08/22
Agoda.com$66
All reviews swimming pool the cottages warm hospitality home away from home spa ambience amenities wifi harley november housekeeping traffic
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 November 2018 via mobile

One of a kind in dimapur ..family weekend getaways are really fun here..situated at a river bank with a spacious landscape ..has children park ,outdoor pool,flower nursery plantation,a restaurant a cafe and some emu bird park..the spacious rooms are in small cottage like villas..amenities and room service are good as well

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AnthonyC5536, General Manager at Niathu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2018

Dear Kaecy V,

I appreciate your positive feedback about the resort & happy to know you had a pleasant stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back again.
In the meantime if there is anything that I can be a help,please do not hesitate to contact me @ +91 8415921118.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed here in the month of June with my children. This is one of the best property in Nagaland so far. The room was spacious enough for four of us, on arrival, our check in was smooth and quick. Was happy to be in one of their spacious rooms but I guess all their rooms are very generous when it comes to space. The service was good and quick, our late night snack was also very delicious. It was mostly raining so didn’t get to explore much except the swimming pool in the morning hours. One thing that stands out was the house keeping department so extra points on that. The house keeping supervisor by the name Amen or Aren Ao was extremely helpful on knowing I was traveling with 3 little children. The only downside was the bathroom drainage, which flooded after one shower, also when I requested them if I could have a look at their presidential suite which they said was available over the phone but at the reception they refused to show me as they said it is not allowed to show according to their rule, so was a bit disappointment by the response (just not logical) overall the stay was good. I would definitely recommend the place to anyone traveling to Dimapur.
* not to mention the driver who dropped us off to the air port was very sweet and polite.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
AnthonyC5536, General Manager at Niathu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2018

Dear Riya,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Niathu resort.
I am pleased to know that you had a pleasant stay with us, and I will pass your positive feedback to all team members which is definitely encouraging to go an extra mile at every opportunity we have.My sincere apologies for unable to show you the presidential villa.

We look forward to welcome you back again.
In the meantime if there is anything that I can be a help. Please do not hesitate to contact me @ +91 8415921118.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

One expects the worst and is prepared to settle for the mediocre when one travels into far-off Nagaland. Dimapore, the entirely avoidable commercial hub of Nagaland, where one goes because one enjoys inflicting self-torture, is humid and slushy in monsoons and probably hot and dusty in summer.

So staying at this incredible green peaceful resort hotel, 7 miles away from Dimapur, comes as a complete balm to the spirit. The resort, though not big, is spacious, with walks that are laid beneath Arica palms, teak trees screening the west and fleeting views of the river Chathe in the east. The two-story cottages, with hotel style bed-rooms on each floor, stand in a neer row. Some of them have ‘executive’ rooms, which include a separate seating area. There is a flat screen TV with non-HD channels, good air conditioning, hot water shower, clean towels, an immaculate bathroom, a complementary tea & coffee service, a room safe, and a comfortable double bed.

Although there is room service, the restaurants are welcome spaces, large , airy and bright, with comfortable furniture, serving reasonably good food at reasonable prices. The poolside bar serves a cold beer, the specialty Naga restaurant can satisfy one’s curiosity about Naga food, and the coffee shop serves delightful peach iced tea in a jar.

The Reception is by the enter Gate. The staff is helpful, smiling and fluent in English. They can book you transport to & from the airport, which otherwise, is difficult to get. There is a greenhouse with an anthurium garden within that is worth a visit.

Although expensive by local standards, the Niathu Resort is the only place to stay in Dimapur.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Aney60
Anthony C, General Manager at Niathu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2018

Dear Aney60,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, during your stay at Niathu resort.

I appreciate your positive feedback and for recommending our resort to other travelers.

In the mean time if there is anything that I can be a help.Please do not hesitate to contact me.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

Located at the banks of the Dhansari river in Dimapur, the resort is a must visit for business and family travellers. Wonderful place to try authentic Naga cuisine. They have an in-house bakery which serves excellent products..cud give the best ones in the trade a run for their money...Spacious rooms and a small pool n spa too.

Date of stay: May 2018
1  Thank AliAkhtarJafri
Anthony C, General Manager at Niathu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2018

Dear Ali J,

Thank you for taking the time to write about your stay at Niathu resort.

I appreciate your positive feedback and I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the Naga cuisine and our bakery products.We do cater our bakery items locally.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed at Naithu Resorts for campus recruitment drive under the skill development by Youth Net, and it’s really very beautiful luxury resort with all facilities and lux greenery. Check Inn was very smooth and faster and front office team was very courteous and helpful. Rooms are very spacious and very big rooms with mini bar, sitting table, sofa set, safe, wardrobe and balcony. The best services by Team housekeeping and really they are doing amazing job, very courteous and always active and smile. They have restaurant and bar and coffee shop and food is really great and tasty. They have very good swimming pool and very well maintained with lot of sitting and relaxing are which allows you to have fresh air. They also have beautiful gardens and where you can have morning and evening walk too. Special thanks to the Maintenance and Engineering Head who dropped us at the airport as our vehicle got delayed and struck somewhere and I missed to ask his name otherwise thanks to you personally really appreciated your interest to drop us. They also have children play area which is very good along with kids pool too. Very peaceful and no
Noise and very very quiet and cool place. Overall amazing place and great people and great attitude. God bless you all for great hospitality and services

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Florence A, Guest Relations Manager at Niathu Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback and we are glad you had a wonderful stay with us.

We look forward to have you with us again...:):)

Regards,