See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 March 2017 via mobile

The staff speak very little English however that's to be expected really as after all it's their country, they do however do their best to understand and are incredibly patient!

The room I stayed in was on the fifth floor and was lovely, it had a lot of space with a built in kitchen area, containing a microwave, kettle and mini fridge. One thing to note is that they didn't have double beds, just two singles pushed together.

The spa facilities are okay but nothing too special! However it's incredibly peaceful.

There is also a bowling next door, I can't remember the exact price but it was great value for money. Along side that there is a restaurant, for four of us to have a Cheese burger with fries, ketchup(you have to pay for the ketchup) and a drink it cost around £27.

In addition to this there is a children's play area at the side of the hotel, it looks fairly new and looks very well kept.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 May 2015

I recommend to all lovers of relaxation, great food and nice people. Hotel is situated near the forest, only 8 min. walk to the centre of Luhacovice. We stayed on 3. floor and it was quiet there.

Certainly come back someday...

Stayed: March 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Maria N
Reviewed 2 March 2015

What ever guys had written before, maybe they have improved some things there. I was really satisfied with this hotel. I travel a lot in Moravia because of my job and this hotel was one of the best I have visited. The acommodation suprised me because of the size of rooms, really calm suroundings and so delicious food. It' s a pitty that I didn't have swimm suit with me.

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled on business
2  Thank Hanka P
Reviewed 7 March 2013

I went to this hotel because of wellness facilities and relaxing atmosphere. What worse can be, than walking in your swimming ware and towel across the whole reception, where people in coats are checking in...?!? When I entered the "wellness" facility i thought I was in a modern hospital. Everyting was clean, but a long corridor with doors is not very welcoming entry to wellness.
My high rating would be for room size, and cleanness. Otherwise for the price I would not come back...

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Stepansliva
Reviewed 5 November 2012

The rooms are big, but furnished with the cheapest furniture, beds uncomfortable, linen cheap, the design of the rooms and of the whole hotel very poor. The balconies between rooms not divided, temperature regulation in the room did not work. The pool area small, no bar, or reception area to enjoy a drink. Fitness center furnished with the cheapest equipment, it is located in the same room as the game room. The food plain, dining room crowded and cramped. You get the feeling that the staff is trying to do their best, but they do not know how to achieve it. Not good value for money even if you get a discount. The hotel does not meet a standard of a 4 star property. Big disappointment.

Room Tip: Do not go to this hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family