We spent two days at Dukes and enjoyed every moment of it - rooms are super clean and modern, views are incredible, service is a little bit slow but friendly. Nice big swimming pool, great open air cafes!
Our favorite part of the resort is their High Point Bar - it's so cozy inside so that you just don't want to leave :) If they add a fireplace instead and some extra decor - it will be a killer!
Food is somewhat overpriced but it's tolerable since everything else is so great.
I would highly recommend this place to all Mumbaikars or Punekars who wish to take a rest from noise and hassle.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Dukes Retreat at Khandala is not more than a 15 minute picturesque drive away from Lonavala. The resort is a landmark located 1850 ft. above sea level. Keys Khandala is spread across 11 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens, valley-view and the mesmerizing Western Ghats. The property benefits from being set in the lap of the flora of the region and nestles amidst waterfalls, nature trails and winding forest paths. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelGuru, MakeMyTrip, Agoda, Yatra and ClearTrip so you can book your The Dukes Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Dukes Retreat Hotel Khandala
- The Dukes Retreat Khandala, Maharashtra